Most vulnerable division winners: Ravens, Texans, Rams at ri

ivotuk

Reaction score
Most vulnerable division winners: Ravens, Texans, Rams at risk

Gil Brandt

3) Los Angeles Rams (NFC West)

There is no time for the Rams to nurse a Super Bowl hangover,...But there are a lot of questions hanging in the air for the defending NFC champs.

Most likely to replace them: Seattle Seahawks. There's some question as to how much they'll miss the presence of traded-away pass rusher Frank Clark and receiver Doug Baldwin. But otherwise, I think Russell Wilson and Co. are in a good spot to make the Rams sweat.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ms-at-risk

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":28cf05nx said:

Gil Brandt

There is no time for the Rams to nurse a Super Bowl hangover,...But there are a lot of questions hanging in the air for the defending NFC champs.

Most likely to replace them: Seattle Seahawks. There's some question as to how much they'll miss the presence of traded-away pass rusher Frank Clark and receiver Doug Baldwin. But otherwise, I think Russell Wilson and Co. are in a good spot to make the Rams sweat.

And we take the Division with a 6 and 10 record...……………. :)

Ramfan128

Reaction score
ivotuk":1kpiaisb said:

Gil Brandt

That was a tough article to take seriously.

The Eagles have a better roster than the Cowboys, and the Vikings have a better roster than the Bears. But somehow the Rams are more vulnerable?

I'm not saying that we're a lock to win the West, but that article just didn't make much sense to me.

My rankings would have been:

8. Patriots - obvious - barring injury, 0% chance anyone else wins that division

BIG GAP

7. Saints - I think the Falcons can win this division, but the Saints are still the favorites - 20% chance Falcons win it

6. Rams - I think the Seahawks are going to be a fun team to watch because of the young players, but lots of questions: pass protection, WRs, Secondary and pass rush - 30% chance Seattle wins the division - hard to see them improving on their win total THIS year, so it would take the Rams coming down a bit, which could happen with our schedule and a potential Super Bowl loss hangover

GAP

5. Chiefs - depends on Tyreek Hill, but I don't think he should ever play in the NFL again - if that happens, Chargers win division

GAP

4. Bears
3. Cowboys
2. Texans
1. Ravens

I don't think any of these teams win their divisions. Bears play with two other contenders in their division, Cowboys are the 2nd best team in their division, and Texans and Ravens are obvious.

HawkGA

Reaction score
If the Bears don't win their division, it will be because of Green Bay. Kirk Cousins isn't winning the division.

As for the NFC West, I think Seattle will be improved from last year but also over achieved a bit last year so record-wise it might end up a push. Rams probably over-achieved and Super Bowl hangovers are real.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Gil Brandt needs to retire is what he should do.

I can’t take anything he says seriously. This is the man that ranked All Time great LT’s and left Walt off the list. Ranked All Time great RB’s and included Zeke Elliott after his ROOKIE year. Then ranked All Time great WR’s and had Largent behind Hines Ward.

:roll:

Ramfan128

Reaction score
HawkGA":10mhebwa said:
If the Bears don't win their division, it will be because of Green Bay. Kirk Cousins isn't winning the division.

As for the NFC West, I think Seattle will be improved from last year but also over achieved a bit last year so record-wise it might end up a push. Rams probably over-achieved and Super Bowl hangovers are real.

I trust Cousins more than Trubisky.

As for the Rams overachieving - I don't see that. We were one of the best teams all year along with KC and NO, and any of those three (and obviously the Patriots) winning it would not have been overachieving IMO. I am scared about a Super Bowl hangover though - especially starting @Carolina, home for New Orleans and @Cleveland, then going @Seattle Thursday night in week 5.

Latest posts