Film Breakdown: Analyzing D.K. Metcalf's Fit in Seahawks' Of

ivotuk

Reaction score
Film Breakdown: Analyzing D.K. Metcalf's Fit in Seahawks' Offense

[youtube]lAqbsGYezOo[/youtube]

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that Clip, interesting stuff. :2thumbs: Russell will certainly find him deep more than once this coming year.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I expected a mini-Randy Moss rookie season from Metcalf.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
HawkGA":3v630y1x said:
I expected a mini-Randy Moss rookie season from Metcalf.
How mini?

Would 50% be good enough? If so that would be about 650 yards and 8 TDs. Randy Moss had a helluva rookie season.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I would take that. It's more style than stats that I'm thinking of. I expect DK to blow the top off some defenses the way Moss did. Give DK a QB that can throw deep like Wilson? Puh-lease!!!!

I remember with Moss, thinking, "Why don't the Vikings just throw deep to him every play. You know he's going to catch at least 1 out of 4.

quadsas

Reaction score
Nah, he can't have a good season cause hes a rookie receiver guys. poo poo pee pee

xray

Reaction score
No pads no contact to speak of...he will have to endure much more defense soon...I want to see the him get reps against Griffin the most...if Metcalf owns Griffin next month than do we think that Metcalf is awsome or Griffin is soft ? Getting to be interesting. GO HAWKS

toffee

Reaction score
xray":3k8hjaue said:
No pads no contact to speak of...he will have to endure much more defense soon...I want to see the him get reps against Griffin the most...if Metcalf owns Griffin next month than do we think that Metcalf is awsome or Griffin is soft ? Getting to be interesting. GO HAWKS

Won't DK be lining up against Flowers? These two tall dudes can fight it out.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Stoked to see this guy play. Throw it up and let him go get it. Just got my DK jersey last week too :irishdrinkers:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The amount of work this guy invested in his craft with personal coaching IMMEDIATELY after the draft is telling for me. He's motivated. That's what helps ameliorate any "Christine Michael" worries with the guy.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Very good point. Michael often seemed like he didn't care much at all. Don't buy the comparison to Me-Mike at all.