Russ has beaten 29 of the 32 NFL teams

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Was bored and wanted something to do in my offtime, so I looked into how many teams Russ has beaten.

DangeRuss has almost beaten the league. He has wins against 29 of the 32 NFL teams with the exception of the Bengals (who he plays week one at home) and the Chargers (and of course, the Seahawks).

Only 3 QB's have wins against all 32 teams:
Brees
Favre
Manning

Russ is going to have to settle for 31 at the max.

mrt144

Reaction score
SeaMeat":20c3aikp said:
Was bored and wanted something to do in my offtime, so I looked into how many teams Russ has beaten.

DangeRuss has almost beaten the league. He has wins against 29 of the 32 NFL teams with the exception of the Bengals (who he plays week one at home) and the Chargers (and of course, the Seahawks).

Only 3 QB's have wins against all 32 teams:
Brees
Favre
Manning

Russ is going to have to settle for 31 at the max.

"Who is this mustachioed Senor Wilson playing for the Niners?"

If only there was this level of kayfabe in the NFL.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
No Brady huh?

Surprising that he hasn't beaten all 31 teams, seeing as he's played since 1937.

Seymour

Reaction score
Well according to at least some here, Russ has already beaten the Seahawks more than once. So there is that too! :stirthepot:

toffee

Reaction score
Seymour":2hdgqal3 said:
Well according to at least some here, Russ has already beaten the Seahawks more than once. So there is that too! :stirthepot:

So funny and yet soooo very true, with this Wilson has beaten not 29 but 30 teams, which team he hasn't?

xray

Reaction score
Have no clue but....there might be QBs from the past that maybe beat all the teams ...too lazy to check it but maybe one of you would ; because it is a mystery to me...help I wanna know

Erebus

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":aj1dkk4a said:
No Brady huh?

Surprising that he hasn't beaten all 31 teams, seeing as he's played since 1937.

That list was QBs who've beaten every team. They had to switch teams to do it. Brady has only played for the Patriots.

toffee

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2yqyk6kw said:
Nah, Russ doesn't beat anyone, it's all the defense :stirthepot:
nah, it was all the defense and beastmode, Russel Wilson ain't nothin' but a lucky game manager.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Quit bashing on Wilson. I am told here he has never made a mistake and all losses are the rest of the teams fault (but not the coach either???)

toffee

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":26zbfrir said:
Truth. And he has too many other "distractions" to be a winner.

All of that plus too short and not black enough.

daveyoung52

Reaction score
toffee":33s71ukk said:
SoulfishHawk":33s71ukk said:
Truth. And he has too many other "distractions" to be a winner.

All of that plus too short and not black enough.
Nice one Toffee, 30 should be in the bag,maybe Chargers in the Superb Owl. not interested in 32. :irishdrinkers:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What are you talking about Mike? Nobody here has said Russ doesn't make mistakes. He makes plenty, like any other QB. He just happens to be a lot better than most at making up for it.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":4wwgncww said:
What are you talking about Mike? Nobody here has said Russ doesn't make mistakes. He makes plenty, like any other QB. He just happens to be a lot better than most at making up for it.

I think Wilson is a very good QB. I'd take maybe 2-3 other QBs above him if I was forming a team. It seems like there is a pretty big divide here of Wilson can do no wrong vs. Wilson is flawed and we need a traditional QB crowd

I think Wilson is top 5 only when he is used correctly. Designed run 4-5 times a game especially a couple of times early to loosen up the defense on the WRs and TEs. His touch on his short throws has been poor at times due in the past, IMHO, to playing baseball and how that throwing motion screws up your football throws. I think we had a thread on this a long time ago with some expert videos describing how that works. Wish I could find that again. If we don't don't run him he is top 10ish.

Wilson can do what Mahomes is doing if given a chance - or used to be able to. Not sure if this is a Wilson, personnel or an OC issue.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, not using him correctly has def been an issue over the years. Way too often they just dink around in the 1st half, that crap gets real annoying. And how many times have we yelled "Let Russ be Russ" over the years?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":8xw52ksr said:
SoulfishHawk":8xw52ksr said:

I think Wilson is a very good QB. I'd take maybe 2-3 other QBs above him if I was forming a team. It seems like there is a pretty big divide here of Wilson can do no wrong vs. Wilson is flawed and we need a traditional QB crowd

I think Wilson is top 5 only when he is used correctly. Designed run 4-5 times a game especially a couple of times early to loosen up the defense on the WRs and TEs. His touch on his short throws has been poor at times due in the past, IMHO, to playing baseball and how that throwing motion screws up your football throws. I think we had a thread on this a long time ago with some expert videos describing how that works. Wish I could find that again. If we don't don't run him he is top 10ish.

Wilson can do what Mahomes is doing if given a chance - or used to be able to. Not sure if this is a Wilson, personnel or an OC issue.
Right there.. "used to be able to"
He's not a young pup anymore and while durable he took many hits running the RO.
Nowadays he fakes it and the likely fact is the Hawks don't want their $35 million going
up in smoke trying to run like he used to.The stats tell the story so go ahead look at his
rushing yards,they keep going down.
Since you mentioned the short throws which have always been an issue..It baffles me
that he hasn't gotten better at it after all these years..
He throws a great bomb ..I give him that but without the running he looks limited to me.
That is why I didn't want that monster contract he got.
We will see how it goes..I want to be wrong :icon_new:

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Never beaten the Orlando Roughriders or the Toledo Rough Riders, either.

Hopefully this year.

Then he can be one of the greats like Memphis Phil Tunney or Sherman Hemsley.

It's funny to think they would make a big deal of it as a franchise, but maybe next time you get your tires rotated it will give you something to talk about

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck has beat the same number. He's just missing the Pats, Jets, and Seahawks. Let's see if he gets there.

Also, Flacco has beaten 30. He just has to beat the Ravens and Seahawks.