Why was yesterday the best practice Brock Huard has seen fro

ivotuk

Reaction score
Why was yesterday the best practice Brock Huard has seen from WR D.K. Metcalf?

For Seahawks fans, the best news to come out of Huard’s takeaways was his report on rookie wide receiver D.K. Metcalf. The 6-feet-4, 227-pound Metcalf stole the show on the second day of the NFL Draft — the Ole Miss standout was the star of this year’s scouting combine — and has dominated headline through most of Seattle’s offseason.

But for Huard, Metcalf’s most impressive outing yet was in Thursday’s final minicamp practice.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/658198/wh ... k-metcalf/

Jville

Reaction score
A statement that caught my ear was ........ "look how fast the ball is out". When it comes to quarterbacks, that's music to this fan's ears.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Jville":fpelnrf3 said:
A statement that caught my ear was ........ "look how fast the ball is out". When it comes to quarterbacks, that's music to this fan's ears.

It shows that the QB has enough confidence in his receivers to fire the ball with authority.

chris98251

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1y9xxmn6 said:
Jville":1y9xxmn6 said:

It shows that the QB has enough confidence in his receivers to fire the ball with authority.

It Shows that Schotty has been working with Russell on reads and his mechanics, he did the same thing with Brees and helped him make a leap not just a step up in his game.