John Ursua...

xray

Reaction score
Don't let this gem go -away to an enemy.

toffee

Reaction score
John Ursua vs Keenan Reynolds

Two undersized overachieving tough guy, two slot receivers, which one will come out on top to become our next slot dude?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Sixteen TDs in his final year at Hawaii is nothing to sneeze at. I hope that he sticks and becomes a red zone target for the Hawks on rub routes out of the slot, which I see is one of his favorite plays from his 2018 highlights video on youtube.

OP
OP
X

xray

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1vk4k4rk said:
Sixteen TDs in his final year at Hawaii is nothing to sneeze at. I hope that he sticks and becomes a red zone target for the Hawks on rub routes out of the slot, which I see is one of his favorite plays from his 2018 highlights video on youtube.
If the Hawks let him go ; I bet he gets picked up by another team . Belichick for example loves receivers like Ursua .

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Ursua was a wasted pick. I don't get it. Waiver wire fodder imo.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
???? He hasn't played a down in the NFL and he's somehow a wasted pick? Let me know the upcoming lottery numbers please :irishdrinkers:

WmHBonney

Reaction score
xray":xr7zukao said:
onanygivensunday":xr7zukao said:
If the Hawks let him go ; I bet he gets picked up by another team . Belichick for example loves receivers like Ursua .

Exactly. Belichick will make him a star.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3ox8bh24 said:

Nothing wasted about it. He would have been a hot commodity as a free agent signee it's totally worth a 7th to get the guy and not risk losing him to another team.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
You guys know how we work, right? If a drafted rookie has any potential but isn't likely to make the cuts, he suffers a mysterious injury and goes on IR for the year, so he can try again next season.

AgentDib

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":3pvx8ytq said:
You guys know how we work, right? If a drafted rookie has any potential but isn't likely to make the cuts, he suffers a mysterious injury and goes on IR for the year, so he can try again next season.
If you think we are shameless about it, the Colts had something like 20 players on IR after training camp last season and most were 23 or younger.

OP
OP
X

xray

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":1ix9f69z said:
Carson was a 7th round pick and Baldwin went undrafted . hmmmm

nwHawk

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":1978j7t6 said:

I bet a few said the same thing about some guy named Chris Carson...

Largent80

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":p4zmhdjf said:

The very fact that J.S. traded to get into the 7th round to get him tells ME he was either going to get drafted or was on some teams list for UDFA.

Judging a guy before he even puts on pads the first time is lower than grade school mentality.