Jacob Green, Joe Nash, Jeff Bryant - The Die Hards

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great video! Love these salutes to the greats of year's past. Green, Bryant and Nash were absolute monsters on that 3-4 back in the day. Like Jacob said, they never got the recognition because Seattle truly was South Alaska back then. Along with Largent and many others, it's a shame they didn't get to retire with a ring.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":1amnmk81 said:
Great video! Love these salutes to the greats of year's past. Green, Bryant and Nash were absolute monsters on that 3-4 back in the day. Like Jacob said, they never got the recognition because Seattle truly was South Alaska back then. Along with Largent and many others, it's a shame they didn't get to retire with a ring.
While I’ve always hated the 3-4 scheme, these 3 were flat out studs back in the day.
Severely underrated by everyone.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":3ult4gnx said:
While I’ve always hated the 3-4 scheme, these 3 were flat out studs back in the day.
Severely underrated by everyone.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Hmmm... Where is Manu Tuiasosopo? Wasn't he apart of that great D line in the early mid 80's? And I thought we played a 4-3 back then?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk