Bud Dupree hit

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Am I alone in still being pissed off by that hit and how it will not even be remotely looked at by anyone because it didn't kill Wilson? I hope Dupree Shaziers himself doing that to someone.

seabowl

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":fog8blfp said:
Am I alone in still being pissed off by that hit and how it will not even be remotely looked at by anyone because it didn't kill Wilson? I hope Dupree Shaziers himself doing that to someone.

Will absolutely be fined by the league

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
seabowl":306t1zsu said:
UK_Seahawk":306t1zsu said:

He wants banning and the refs want sacking. Also I thought head to head hits could be reviewed for a ejection.

ivotuk

Reaction score
ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT! And nobody is replaying it! If Dupree would have done that to TB last week, it would have been worldwide news!

ivotuk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3f8ixof2 said:
seabowl":3f8ixof2 said:
UK_Seahawk":3f8ixof2 said:

He wants banning and the refs want sacking. Also I thought head to head hits could be reviewed for a ejection.

I'm pretty sure that they are.

Polk738

Reaction score
I am thinking this is why they reversed the no DPI call on Tyler Lockett, refs knew they screwed up big time missing that one and I wouldn't be surprised if that was why Pete challenged it in the first place, he wanted them to see that hit.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Someone on the Gameday Forum said the refs, along with Dupree need to be fined for missing such a blatant H to H hit. What a fantastic idea. The referee who's job it is to watch for this shit on QBs should NOT be paid for his "work" today.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Polk738":nv1pa3it said:
I am thinking this is why they reversed the no DPI call on Tyler Lockett, refs knew they screwed up big time missing that one and I wouldn't be surprised if that was why Pete challenged it in the first place, he wanted them to see that hit.
Definitely a reasonable hypothesis especially considering I have yet to see an non-PI call challenged and then the call being reversed to PI all year.
That said, it was definitely DPI. The DB pulled Lock's jersey hard.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
The damn Ref was right there looking at the play when it happened!!! The whole thing was Bull Shit! I would not even be surprised if there was no fine there at all, it is the F’ing Stealers!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The zebra’s did everything they could to keep the thieves in the game today.
Pissburgh couldn’t take advantage of the steer job though.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3d8493qs said:
seabowl":3d8493qs said:
UK_Seahawk":3d8493qs said:

That is in college football.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":22q5y9z3 said:
seabowl":22q5y9z3 said:
UK_Seahawk":22q5y9z3 said:

If I remember correctly, those "Leading With The Helmet" hits were suppose to be open to review.....Wilson has been hit way too many times like that.
That shit needs to stop.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":39nnkrf0 said:
UK_Seahawk":39nnkrf0 said:
seabowl":39nnkrf0 said:
UK_Seahawk":39nnkrf0 said:

That is in college football.
That's targeting, head to head can be reviewed for an ejection but I think it has to be flagged in the first place.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":ihob6qiy said:

Pure crazy. They reverse the non-PI call but they want to keep the steelers in the game. How do you resolve that in your mind?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Polk738":3adjweza said:
That's exactly what I told my Wife when Pete threw out the challenge flag...She was livid that the Ref's weren't stopping the play for further review, and letting the Stealers continue to hurry their way up to the line of scrimmage.
Pete shouldn't have had to even throw the "Challenge Flag"......Bullshit Officiating.

mikeak

Reaction score
scutterhawk":15i2ifwv said:
Polk738":15i2ifwv said:
That's exactly what I told my Wife when Pete threw out the challenge flag...She was livid that the Ref's weren't stopping the play for further review, and letting the Stealers continue to hurry their way up to the line of scrimmage.
Pete shouldn't have had to even throw the "Challenge Flag"......Bullshit Officiating.

Sorry disagree. The DPI was successful because Lockett was turned around in the air. Surprised Bladino didn't note it it wasn't IMHO even the amount of contact it was the turning motion that made it significant impact

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Dirty hit and crazy that it was missed by the refs

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
HawkerD":2spofl2l said:
Sports Hernia":2spofl2l said:

Pure crazy. They reverse the non-PI call but they want to keep the steelers in the game. How do you resolve that in your mind?

The refs are always out to get the Seahawks, don't forget that here.