2-0 Nice one concernng issue.

tersal

Reaction score
In both games the Offensive line play early has been awful. Those early possessions will become important against the better teams. The Tom Cable look early is a cause for concern. They have improved as the games progressed to their credit however better starts are required against the better teams on the schedule. Your thoughts team.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawks tradition. Our O-line doesn't gel until game 6 or so. :sarcasm_off:

sc85sis

Reaction score
Should improve as the starters play. Glad Fluker came back into the game. Need Hunt to get healthy.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
It was terrible the first two games of last year. I am sure it will improve.

Iupati played a really solid game and was huge on the 4th and 1 at the end of the game. Got to keep him healthy if at all possible.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

getnasty

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":9b0xzano said:
It was terrible the first two games of last year. I am sure it will improve.

Iupati played a really solid game and was huge on the 4th and 1 at the end of the game. Got to keep him healthy if at all possible.

Such a similar start to the year last year, only difference is were 2-0 not 0-2

Mad Dog

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":1606ev73 said:
I think a 2-nd round pick in the next draft needs to be used on an actual Right Tackle, Ifedi is not worth keeping around.

how many rookie second round picks at tackle will start and be as good as a 4 year vet?

I agree that Ifedi is not worth a second contract, but he still will be hard to replace. I think the better hope is that Fant or Jones can replace him but I'm not convinced they are upgrades in ability. Maybe upgrades in boneheadedness.

HawkGA

Reaction score
sc85sis":3io5j696 said:
Should improve as the starters play. Glad Fluker came back into the game. Need Hunt to get healthy.

Isn't Hunt a backup? I don't get it.