Next game: Brees hurt (UPDATE: Surgery, likely out 6 weeks)

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
We will see if it is an issue but Brees throwing hand took a blow vs Aaron Donald. He’s not playing right now in the Saints Rams game so we will see.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
He's chompin at the bit to get back in right now.
I think he'll play next week. Whether he'll be 100% or not ...

AlciG

Reaction score
Makes no difference if he comes back for this one or not. The refs will not let the Rams loose this one at home

OP
OP
J

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I don’t think the refs are going to be in the bag for NO this game but for the whole playoffs. I think they get to the Super Bowl with a lot of league help.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Prediction: Kyle Murray of the Cardinals sprains pinky next Sunday in preparation for the game-after-the-next-game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
They just said that the Saints are staying in Seattle this coming week for the game. Practice probably at one of the local facilities. Smart move on thier part in my opinion.

xray

Reaction score
I hope that Brees can play next week ..I want a win at home against a top tier team with their starting QB. Besides that..Brees is class to the max. IMO GO HAWKS

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I don't care who plays, just that they win.

chris98251

Reaction score
They were using Hill at the end of the game, So Brees out and no confidence in Bridgewater or may need to work with him more, will be interesting to see if it's Hill or Bridgewater if Brees is out.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":3ubwb6xt said:
Seahawks coasting to an easy win.

There aren't that many of those in Carroll history. Even if Brees isn't in there, it's gonna be a tough game. I hope he's okay though, injuries suck.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Pretty sure they tried that staying on the West Coast a few years ago when we stomped them.

chris98251

Reaction score
Just remember everyone, seems like every time we play a team with a back up playing we have issues and it's a nail biter. Tampa Bay with Glennon, Rams with Austin Davis, S.F. with Mullins come to mind recently.

xray

Reaction score
chris98251":1y8orkdr said:
Just remember everyone, seems like every time we play a team with a back up playing we have issues and it's a nail biter. Tampa Bay with Glennon, Rams with Austin Davis, S.F. with Mullins come to mind recently.
2 wins by 3 pts total ...gotta do better Go Hawks

mikeak

Reaction score
chris98251":3s7sgwo7 said:

Hmm Pittsburgh....

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Thumb injuries can be bad. I hyperextended mine and it's never been the same. If he tore his tendon his season is over.

HawkerD

Reaction score
AlciG":1clmbw48 said:
Makes no difference if he comes back for this one or not. The refs will not let the Rams loose this one at home

Go back to the Grassy Knoll

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
This sucks for the Saints, and I agree, Brees is top-notch and a classy QB.

I'd rather play them at full strength because I think the teams are fairly evenly matched. A win against such an opponent would be a significant boost for many of the negative fans right now.