Jaron Brown

seabowl

Reaction score
Yes it's still very early but unless they are using him solely to block what is John Brown on the roster for? During the offseason Pete mentioned they need to get him the ball more but after two games he has zero catches and I think just as many targets. Russ obviously doesn't look for him so maybe it's time to pull the plug and give Ursua, Jazz or someone else a shot. Again i.know it's early but this is taking into account last year too.

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah if he's here for blocking unfortunately he had 2 holding calls too yesterday. It's pretty rare for someone that's been in the league as long as he has to just blossom into a productive guy all of the sudden. There's a reason why he has only averaged loke 1.4 catches per game in his career.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
getnasty":hk7ozlir said:
Yeah if he's here for blocking unfortunately he had 2 holding calls too yesterday. It's pretty rare for someone that's been in the league as long as he has to just blossom into a productive guy all of the sudden. There's a reason why he has only averaged loke 1.4 catches per game in his career.
This is hard to argue. Brown seems pretty useless out there. People can say "he had 5 TDs last year" all they want, but that was flukey as he was only targeted 19 times all year. I looked it up, including both games this year, he has 89 receptions in 100 regular season games, so he's pretty much during on a 1 catch per game average.