.Net Supporter Donations & Ad Banner

QuahHawk

Reaction score
https://www.gofundme.com/f/keep-seahawksnet-running

The Seahawks.net community has been around since 1998 and is the best place on the internet to talk Seahawks football.

As a contributing member since 1999 and the 3rd owner of this site I intend to keep the legacy of .Net going. We are open to new ideas to keep things fresh and are always looking to make it a great place for the12's to voice their opinions amongst fellow hawk fans.

We need funding! This site not only costs a monthly rate to operate, it takes a lot of time to keep this place alive. Both owners are dedicated Seahawks fans who have busy careers and multiple kids. We are doing everything we can but need an consistent stream to keep .Net alive.

Add your Screen name to your donation and we will update your Supporter Shield and grant access to the Think Tank Forum for the next 12 months. Gold and Platinum just PM Wenhawk or email [email protected] with your name and address and I will get your sticker in the mail.

>$100 =Platinum Supporter, access to the Think Tank, and both stickers (8"x 2" and 3"x 3")
>$50 = Gold Supporter Shield, access to the Think Tank, and the 12 sticker (3"x 3')
>$10 = Silver Supporter Shield and access to the Think Tank

Ads
We have replaced the rotating Carousel banner with Google Adsense as it did not provide a steady income stream.

Turning off ad blocker on Seahawks.net can keep our page views generating revenue.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
The one time I did donate, nobody even bothered to send a thank you. Pre you owning it of course.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3f36yysw said:
The one time I did donate, nobody even bothered to send a thank you. Pre you owning it of course.

Well now I'd mailing out stickers as a thank you. I appreciate all the support and I promise donations won't go unnoticed. My goal is to be the best owner ever! Not gonna lie I have big shoes to fill but I am as competitive as they come.

Attachments

• sticker.PNG
    sticker.PNG
    72.5 KB · Views: 3,323
OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":uoj8kq73 said:
Just put my 2 cents in...thanks for picking up the banner Wenhawk!!

Thanks so much!

I have granted you access to the Think Tank and updated your Rank to Platinum Supporter.

If you would like the Seahawks.net sticker please PM me your address and I will get them shipped next week.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
No worries...happy to help out. I've been around for awhile...I truly wish I had more time to devote to discussing the Hawks but life being what it is, I do what I can.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Just noticed the new streamlined banners.
Do you get more money if we click on the banners? If so you may want to let the community know.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Our new Ad banner has not been generating enough revenue to cover the bills. We will be moving the current ad to the footer, introducing a new ad media source in the header and also a 2nd Ad in the footer. This should be happening in the next 7 days.

PSA
If you donate to the GoFundMe we have gifts and will update your Rank.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well whatever the footer is suppose to be it's a 1 1/2 inch white bar nothing in it with a little x in upper right hand corners that acts like a pop up right now, annoying as hell.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, not what we were looking for. Working on it should have it resolved in 24-48 hrs

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok that needs to be bigger, by at least 3 or 4 more inches.

Problem I have is every time I go to post or replay it comes up on top and I have to scroll down to make my post.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
I truly appreciate what you are doing here, and I understand that somebody gots to pay the bills, but....

I just can't with the TRUMP ENDS ANOTHER OBAMA ERA banner ads anymore.

If you are OK with that, well, then you are ok with that. I am not. Good night, and goodbye.

sutz

Reaction score
Just dropped some green on this. Anybody with some Xmas bonus money laying around with nothing to spend it on, well you get the hint.
:les:

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
AubHawk71":1tjdtpds said:
I truly appreciate what you are doing here, and I understand that somebody gots to pay the bills, but....

If you are OK with that, well, then you are ok with that. I am not. Good night, and goodbye.

I don't pick the ads, they are generated by our vendor and I have never seen anything of the sort. It's possible that your cookie history or demographic may lead them to think you would like that ad. I suggest clearing your cookies, and doing a few google searches and opening sites with products you are actually interested in.

I recently checked the ticket prices on vivid seats to see what the Hawks vs 9er's game tickets were going for now (>$350 ea) and now I am seeing those ads.

We do not have any political affiliation and do not try to promote any specific agenda other than making money to keep the lights on.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
sutz":eu34ljzo said:
Just dropped some green on this. Anybody with some Xmas bonus money laying around with nothing to spend it on, well you get the hint.
:les:

Thanks Sutz, you rock! PM me your address and I'll send you some stickers, also let me know if you want to have your rank updated to Supporter.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
AubHawk71":gf9vcpij said:

Ads are tailored to your own internet experience. If you have a VPN proxy via Hong King, for example, your ads are all in Chinese. If your VPN goes through Mexico, they're in Spanish. If your VPN proxy goes through Canada, they're all GoreTex and North Face ads. Mine, when I don't have a proxy, are all about legal help regarding the Camp Fire here, or buying tickets to somewhere in Asia, which I've done a lot recently.

Ergo, your TRUMP ENDS ANOTHER OBAMA ERA ads are based on your own happy internet history and settings.