This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Los Angeles Rams

BlueThunder

Reaction score
OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
We SO need to win this game. This is huge. If we wanna be in the discussion for the playoffs this season, this is one of the games we need to win. We need to piss off the Rams and declare... "uh, yeah. We're taking over the NFC West again". Buh Bye.... Hell, the stupid Bucs beat 'em. We are definitely better than the Bucs... Right?

chris98251

Reaction score
Looking around the league right now, the argument can be made that nobody has really set themselves apart, teams beating teams other teams built all over.

We need to get what we can while we can before things stabilize.

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks need this win to at least split with the Lambs this season . They also need this win to show they can take care of business against a good team . The Lambs will show up trying to prove that the Bucs game was a fluke . GO HAWKS

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks need this win to at least split with the Lambs this season . They also need this win to show they can take care of business against a good team . The Lambs will show up trying to prove that the Bucs game was a fluke . It should be a nail biter game . GO HAWKS

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, HUGE game tomorrow night. A message can be sent and that momentum could get things rolling after the 10 days break. I expect this game to go down to the wire, would be surprised with anything but a great battle.
I hate the Rams, but they are one hell of a football team.

xray

Reaction score
Just read that the Lambs OL is in the basement of the league at this point bottom 5 . If they show up with that same OL as with the Bucs the Hawks should get some sacks and a turnover which will be the difference in the game . IMO

chris98251

Reaction score
xray":2975eg0c said:
Just read that the Lambs OL is in the basement of the league at this point bottom 5 . If they show up with that same OL as with the Bucs the Hawks should get some sacks and a turnover which will be the difference in the game . IMO

I don't bank of these types of ratings when it comes to divisional games, pride and attitude make a lot of players better and grudges.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I cant tell you how many times Ive heard how terrible an opposing team's O line is and we come out and get zero pressure and make them look all world.