This is definitely a team worthy of playing in the superbowl

strohmin

Reaction score
I haven't felt this good about the Seahawks since they won the Superbowl. Up until this game, I always questioned the character of this team. Well now there is no choice but to consider them as one of the best teams in the NFL. I really hope they play with this level of intensity the rest of the way.

TOPHawk

Reaction score
Ummmm...not willing to go that far. The defense finally played will tonight. But, no where near SB Champion level.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
If Clowney plays like that in the playoffs then yes. I also thought Diggs looked good out there with some big hits making plays that we haven't seen from our former starters.

niveky

Reaction score
chris98251":tqghxmxc said:
No, not yet, three turnovers get your ass whooped.

all the lb's and db's need to voluntarily stay after practice and practice with the jugs machine

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I won’t say right now but it is starting to show signs of life. It definitely has the potential after tonight.

James in PA

Reaction score
IF this defense can use tonight as a springboard and keep playing like this and IF our players can ever learn to shake “butterfingers syndrome,” the sky is the limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
James in PA":106d07rv said:
IF this defense can use tonight as a springboard and keep playing like this and IF our players can ever learn to shake “butterfingers syndrome,” the sky is the limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This for me too. D must continue like this for the Hawks to seriously challenge for the championship.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Good news the Seahawks play to the level of the competition .
Bad news the Seahawks play to the level of the competition .
We just leveled up the play tonight.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
The seahawks have had dumb plays even during the superbowl run, but they somehow found a way to win. It used to be with defense, but now I'm starting to believe in the offense more and more. Also, remember that they basically beat the refs as well tonight.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Most definitely.

The Giants beat an undefeated Patriots team that looked unstoppable. Most of these people throwing shade in here had us losing this game tonight.

They don't know anything and their opinion doesn't matter anyway. Championships are won by teams that play their hearts out and win tough games. The Seahawks just did that. And anyone in here talking smack about that win is just some average nobody like you and I whose opinion means less than nothing.

These Seahawks have been playing with more heart this season than I ever remember, including in 2013. Russell is playing the best ball I've ever seen, probably the best ball ever considering his weapons. He just showed you what we can do.

Why would you ask anyone here? Most of these so called fans were in here predicting a loss, saying our defense was awful, SF is the greatest of all time, Sherman was gonna blah blah blah. Whatever. They don't play the game and they don't have the first clue what's gonna happen either. Obviously. They've already proven that.

With this much heart, the Seahawks can definitely win it all. They could also lose the rest of their games and fail to make the playoffs.

But I believe. After seeing them play with that much heart, hell yes. Sky is the limit.

Why you asking the drunk nobody next door what will happen? Last I checked, nobody here plays on this team and most of them have been wrong about this season.

olyfan63

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1ruk9dkh said:
Not if Lockett is out.

Uh, excuse me, but the Hawks win came entirely while Lockett was out. There is now a precedent. Will Josh Gordon mind his P's and Q's? Will Hollister stay healthy? Russell showed he can work with a variety of receiving targets, against a top D, and doesn't depend so totally on No-E. Malik Turner, FTW, on 3rd and 16. Malik Turner? Who the hell is he? Well, Russell trusts him. And Hollister. And it's already appearing, Gordon.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Lockett and his game and his energy. He is freakin' AMAZING. Just saying that Russell will find a way. I bet Lockett is back at full strength after the bye.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Tyler should be back after bye per reports. If this defense plays like this for rest of year we have a shot.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I think Malik Turner needs to move ahead of David Moore on the depth chart and if Tyler is out it might be time to see if Ursua has anything to offer?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I wouldn’t go as far as the OP. Lots needs to get better.
Also not a fan of forecasting things off of 1 game, good or bad, but that’s just me.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
What does that even mean? Do you need to loo a certain way? Win a certain way? I don't understand. You're worthy if you make it to the super bowl. Until then, you're not.

blazen2392

Reaction score
You guys are forgetting we have a bye. This bye could not have come at the most perfect time in the season with our new players still learning the ropes (diggs, gordon) and Lockett having a thigh contusion. Pete said lockett will be back after the bye.

getnasty

Reaction score
This team just beat the supposed best team in football at their place and have a MVP candidate leading the way. Of course there worthy/good enough to play in a SB.