Late Game Robert Saleh video?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Why did ESPN show Saleh non-stop until things didn’t go right? We had to see him literally every time the niners did anything. I wanted to see video of him late game. I also found it funny they kept talking about the niners defense stat line when the hawks had almost the same stat line. ESPN was predictably lazy with their broadcast. Booger and that other tool are useless.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I had the game on but the volume down and had the radio on. There is about a 4 second delay, but it drowns out the homers and I can pick and choose when to look :D

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":1pr5lscw said:
Why did ESPN show Saleh non-stop until things didn’t go right? We had to see him literally every time the niners did anything. I wanted to see video of him late game. I also found it funny they kept talking about the niners defense stat line when the hawks had almost the same stat line. ESPN was predictably lazy with their broadcast. Booger and that other tool are useless.

it was like they were crowning him a defensive genius for having a couple early, aggressive plays get home. The MNF crew crowned him. It was truly annoying.

Slick

Reaction score
Somebody needed to punch that guy. Good riddance b/c he's going to end up with the Jets, Chargers, or some other doormat next year and will find out how much he misses being a whooping jackass as a DC.

HawkerD

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2yk9wjfp said:
ImTheScientist":2yk9wjfp said:

it was like they were crowning him a defensive genius for having a couple early, aggressive plays get home. The MNF crew crowned him. It was truly annoying.

Look, the Niners defense is Fricking ELITE. Selah has done a great job there. Very reminiscent of the 2013 Seahawks. That strip of the ball inside the 5 was like ET punching the ball out at the goal line. Why can't you respect the guy for doing a good job coaching the team up. The MNF announcers even gave Pete props as Saleh is off the Carroll tree. The only hate I was projecting last night was at the Officials. Everyone else out there was competing their asses off. Respect that. The Refs must have been hung over because they were a pure shit show.

Boycie

Reaction score
HawkerD":272f1b6m said:
loafoftatupu":272f1b6m said:
ImTheScientist":272f1b6m said:

Look, the Niners defense is Fricking ELITE. Selah has done a great job there. Very reminiscent of the 2013 Seahawks. That strip of the ball inside the 5 was like ET punching the ball out at the goal line. Why can't you respect the guy for doing a good job coaching the team up. The MNF announcers even gave Pete props as Saleh is off the Carroll tree. The only hate I was projecting last night was at the Officials. Everyone else out there was competing their asses off. Respect that. The Refs must have been hung over because they were a pure $h!t show.

It helps to have 5 first round picks on your D unit.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
If Saleh was still on the Hawks you guys would be loving every second of his antics.

He's a great coach and he gets his guys hyped up to play. Nothing wrong with that.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":15tg4jgc said:
HawkerD":15tg4jgc said:
loafoftatupu":15tg4jgc said:
ImTheScientist":15tg4jgc said:

Look, the Niners defense is Fricking ELITE. Selah has done a great job there. Very reminiscent of the 2013 Seahawks. That strip of the ball inside the 5 was like ET punching the ball out at the goal line. Why can't you respect the guy for doing a good job coaching the team up. The MNF announcers even gave Pete props as Saleh is off the Carroll tree. The only hate I was projecting last night was at the Officials. Everyone else out there was competing their asses off. Respect that. The Refs must have been hung over because they were a pure $h!t show.

It helps to have 5 first round picks on your D unit.

Thats right . All top 10 picks. Pays to suck for a decade. I mean SUUUUUUCK.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I didn't mind the MNF coverage, and thought it was reasonably balanced, but then I suppose I was expecting the announcers to knob-slobber all over the 49er defense. So it was what I expected, and more *amusing* than offensive. To their credit, they gave Seattle players props too. Way better than listening to Troy Aikman, but not quite as much fun as listening to Tony Romo. Certainly pales in comparison to memories of how awesome Pete Gross was, though.

To me, the truth is that the 49ers do have an elite, badass defense, and Schottenheimer called a brilliant game to have the success the 'Hawks had. They have so many athletes, top 10 picks as many noted.

One of the announcers kept giving props to Schottenheimer and the game he was calling for the Seattle offense, so there was that to balance it out a little.

Once the game got dicey, it seemed like they were showing Kyle Shanahan more than Saleh. Saleh was easier to pick out visually, with his bald head and his intense "look".

But maybe someone can capture a couple later Saleh screencaps from the broadcast and post them here? Surely they had at least a couple brief shots...

lobohawk

Reaction score
Even Peter King thought it was weird the amount they showed him. He likes him , but it was just too much.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
My wife thought he was their head coach until I explained it to her so, yeah, they showed him a lot.

HawkGA

Reaction score
lobohawk":36p1iyvn said:
Even Peter King thought it was weird the amount they showed him. He likes him , but it was just too much.

Just listened to this and came here to post about it. Kind o funny.

justafan

Reaction score
HawkGA":2f3qkdxn said:
lobohawk":2f3qkdxn said:

Just listened to this and came here to post about it. Kind o funny.

I saw that also. He is right about Norton should have been getting screen time as well.

I was getting sick of seeing that window licker TE in the booth getting so much time. I would love to have a TE like that right now tho,