Jeopardy

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Geesh.

75349152_10215577338768434_7509944410923073536_o.jpg

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Even Alex Trebeck knows we should have given the ball to beastmode.
Son of a bitch!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
To beat the dead horse again, I like the decision to pass, just not the pass play that was called. Although if the Patriots had the 2019 Seahawks' defense, it would have been an uncontested TD.

Vesuve

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1ou4qvbp said:

Jaysus,

Gotta move on. That way the wound will heal for some.

And with due respect poster, Crizilla.

Please change your Sig.

Please.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Seanhawk":21acrdm3 said:
To beat the dead horse again, I like the decision to pass, just not the pass play that was called. Although if the Patriots had the 2019 Seahawks' defense, it would have been an uncontested TD.

I don’t even mind the pass play called. I just think the personnel were wrong. If you have that ball being thrown to ADB, he wins that fight for the ball. Calling a pass play to your specioal teams gunner in that moment was getting too cute.

OP
OP
pittpnthrs

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Mad Dog":w5pzgnss said:
Seanhawk":w5pzgnss said:

I don’t even mind the pass play called. I just think the personnel were wrong. If you have that ball being thrown to ADB, he wins that fight for the ball. Calling a pass play to your specioal teams gunner in that moment was getting too cute.

Lot of things wrong with that play whether it was the personnel, the fact that the Pats knew what the play was, the congested area of the field, the gassed Patriots defense that was susceptible to the run, the height of the QB trying to throw it, etc,,,, but i'll let it go from here.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
There was also a Jeopardy clue from a Bill's Superbowl from long long ago. Kicker was wide right.

I believe after all of these years, Bill's fans are crying "too soon"

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I can tell you guys it'll never be given a complete rest. It's going to be considered one of the worst play calls in the history of sports long after we have all passed away. I wish I was wrong

WmHBonney

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":xwz7zvhn said:
I can tell you guys it'll never be given a complete rest. It's going to be considered one of the worst play calls in the history of sports to long after we have all passed away. I wish I was wrong

In the history of sports? Nah. It was the worst call period since Pickett's charge at Gettysburg.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's true, we will still be dwelling on this play in 2037.
Was there another question saying "This team's defense blew a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter of Super Bowl 49"

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
WmHBonney":2pugicq9 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2pugicq9 said:
I can tell you guys it'll never be given a complete rest. It's going to be considered one of the worst play calls in the history of sports long after we have all passed away. I wish I was wrong

In the history of sports? Nah. It was the worst call period since Pickett's charge at Gettysburg.

Oh my

SoulfishHawk":2pugicq9 said:
It's true, we will still be dwelling on this play in 2037.
Hope I'm around to dwell on it still. I'll be 81 so.............

Mad Dog

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2onqnku4 said:
Mad Dog":2onqnku4 said:
Seanhawk":2onqnku4 said:

Lot of things wrong with that play whether it was the personnel, the fact that the Pats knew what the play was, the congested area of the field, the gassed Patriots defense that was susceptible to the run, the height of the QB trying to throw it, etc,,,, but i'll let it go from here.

I don’t think it was knowable that the Pats would know the play. They could have just as easily known the run play if it was called. That play has been run successfully in the red zone by many teams including the Patriots for TDs. It’s not a bad play.

And if unsuccessful, the next play was a run with Marshawn against a still gassed defense.

Worst play call ever is a hindsight outcomes based judgement.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
WmHBonney":bwfv9h0v said:
hawksfansinceday1":bwfv9h0v said:
I can tell you guys it'll never be given a complete rest. It's going to be considered one of the worst play calls in the history of sports to long after we have all passed away. I wish I was wrong

Stratego was an interesting game back then.

[youtube]VR8KG0iYrz0[/youtube]

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's the one play I wish RW had bailed out to his left..
He had that whole side just to walk in.

xray

Reaction score
I'm still convinced that play was about sports politics . If Lynch gets the ball and the TD he wins SB MVP . The play was called for Wilson to throw the winning TD and win MVP . They took a stupid chance and lost everything .