Penny

OP
OP
dutchcoug

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":3h0w9nsv said:
Ya 129 yards rushing with a TD is awful.

He should’ve fumbled it a couple time. Cut him tomorrow!

quadsas

Reaction score
He's not a total bust, but a 3rd rounder is worth way more than he is

BigMeach

Reaction score
quadsas":33poanmr said:
He's not a total bust, but a 3rd rounder is worth way more than he is

Spot on bro! What were they thinking not trading for that 3rd round pick when it's sooo obvious?!

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. Penny, I'm not sure if he even knows the playbook properly. He always needs to be queued on where to go from Russ and he just looks lost out there. He had a big game but he still looked a bit out of sorts at times. He reminds me of a more talented Christine Michael. He makes big splash plays but he struggles to do the basics right. This is why Penny is not starting over Carson.

quadsas

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":3bhakmr2 said:
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. Penny, I'm not sure if he even knows the playbook properly. He always needs to be queued on where to go from Russ and he just looks lost out there. He had a big game but he still looked a bit out of sorts at times. He reminds me of a more talented Christine Michael. He makes big splash plays but he struggles to do the basics right. This is why Penny is not starting over Carson.

Case and point: him whiffing at least 2 blocks every game and shortening Russ' career by a drive every game

Rat

Reaction score
Excellent game. Doesn't mean those who were critical of his past performance were wrong. I'm not eating crow because I never said he was incapable of ever having a good game, but I look forward to a crow feast if he keeps it going.

justafan

Reaction score
I dont think I have seen this much hate for a player that really hasnt done anything wrong. So he hasnt taken more snaps from Carson, thats the only problem I see. But we are talking about a top 10 back in the league.

As far as his mistakes, everyone had those today. The whole offense was out of sorts.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
He is averaging almost 6ypc on the season and peeps hate. It’s not hate for the player.... it’s just them wanting to win the internet. Clearly the haters are losing.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
5.9 YPC this season. If you look at the rushing attempts per game the more he has the better the numbers. So for the people that say he's not good and we should trade him . You have zero evidence to back up that position. What your saying is give him more carries and he will fail and in fact the opposite is true. So the facts do not support your opinion the end. Can he carry the load as the primary RB we don't know but he is productive in the carries he's getting that fact is undisputed.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I think a problem with Penny is that he comes with 1st round expectations and should be making a major impact. I am sure he feels that pressure as well. He is only 23 and in his second year. He is making an effort to bring his weight down and still has a lot to learn. I just hope he has the work ethic to lift him up to the next level.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1b50l4na said:
5.9 YPC this season. If you look at the rushing attempts per game the more he has the better the numbers. So for the people that say he's not good and we should trade him . You have zero evidence to back up that position. What your saying is give him more carries and he will fail and in fact the opposite is true. So the facts do not support your opinion the end. Can he carry the load as the primary RB we don't know but he is productive in the carries he's getting that fact is undisputed.
:2thumbs: And for the haters ..This is not his only good game.
He just needed to be given more chances .

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/1198724304881491969[/tweet]

TwilightError

Reaction score
The way he was looking down the field when he should have been blocking for Russ, and Russ getting sacked because of that on the second quarter, had me giving up on him for the first time. Then he went on to have a great game... I should give up on him more often.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":12xm5omr said:
MontanaHawk05":12xm5omr said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/1198724304881491969[/tweet]
Sounds like the light bulb turned on.

Except this happened last year too. Went from 220 at the Combine to 236 at camp.