Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CHEATED!!

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
CHEATED!!
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:30 pm
  • Why no booth review??
    chet380
    NET Veteran

Re: CHEATED!!
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:34 pm
  • Such bs. Why even talk about the rule all off season and then not even implement it. It cost a team a division title. It was at the very least worth a review even if they dont overturn it which it would have been.
    classicaaron
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:36 pm
  • Please, your big boys were clothes lining our dline all night. One call...ONE HOLDING CALL. Kwaun Williams PI...BS. Don’t blame the refs.
    Stanley
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:38 pm
  • Stanley wrote:Please, your big boys were clothes lining our dline all night. One call...ONE HOLDING CALL. Kwaun Williams PI...BS. Don’t blame the refs.

I watched multiple chop blocks and blocks in the back that were not called

Those arent game deciding decisions... OBVIOUS CALLS IN THE END ZONE ARE.
    balakoth
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:38 pm
  • Calm down guys, we are still in the playoffs.
    Zowert
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:29 pm
  • Stanley wrote:Please, your big boys were clothes lining our dline all night. One call...ONE HOLDING CALL. Kwaun Williams PI...BS. Don’t blame the refs.

Four words. STFU.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:32 pm

Watch the highlight they showed at the begining of the 2nd half of Staley blocking Clowney. They showed 5 plays. Staley grabbed Clowney by the collar on all 5.

Seattle is winning the Superbowl.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:33 pm
  • I second that.
    TAB420
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:34 pm
  • classicaaron wrote:Such bs. Why even talk about the rule all off season and then not even implement it..

Because its RIGGED. With the year SF is having and on the verge of the 1 seed when SF hasnt won anything in so long, the NFL is going to side with them if its a close game at the end. All it takes is a play or two. That rule becomes meaningless. It's just words written down on paper. This kind of stuff happens all the time especially in college sports because bigger schools who win = bigger money. Unfortunately it didn't go Seahawks way tonight but I'd rather play Philly than Minny anyway.
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:34 pm
  • Tin foil hats for evryone!

f07.jpg
    f07.jpg (23.37 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:36 pm
  • Submitted without comment.

Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:57 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:Submitted without comment.

Also, they were in that 5 yard area where contact is permitted too.......like the Bowman play in the 2012 NFC Championship against the Falcons.

The way games are officiated these days, the attitude is to win it on the field, because it will never be clean on both sides. Never, never.

49ers vaulted pass rush against suspect Seahawk offensive line didn't exactly tally up the sacks or pressures you would have expected. Meanwhile Arizona looked like the '85 Bears last week. Chandler Jones is great, but he's not 10 times better than Nick Bosa. The rest of their DL ain't on the 49ers level.

I wonder what happened?
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:04 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:Submitted without comment.

Nope. Screw that. It was PI and if not, at least close enough to review.

Seattle will win the Superbowl.
    Last edited by XxXdragonXxX on Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:05 am
  • NINEster wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:Submitted without comment.

Also, they were in that 5 yard area where contact is permitted too.......like the Bowman play in the 2012 NFC Championship against the Falcons.

The way games are officiated these days, the attitude is to win it on the field, because it will never be clean on both sides. Never, never.

49ers vaulted pass rush against suspect Seahawk offensive line didn't exactly tally up the sacks or pressures you would have expected. Meanwhile Arizona looked like the '85 Bears last week. Chandler Jones is great, but he's not 10 times better than Nick Bosa. The rest of their DL ain't on the 49ers level.

I wonder what happened?

I’ll spell it slowly for you. I t ‘s c a l l e d c h a n g i n g p l a y e r ‘ s , E i n s t e i n. Go away and get a life.
    Tinymac2
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:24 am
  • Why didn't Pete challenge it? I put it on Pete
    Seatooter
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:30 am
  • Seatooter wrote:Why didn't Pete challenge it? I put it on Pete

Because all PI reviews in the last 2 mins are booth generated. Still Pete's fault anyway. Everything is.

As for the PI that wasn't called, Seahawks were robbed. 9ers were also robbed on the personal foul call on their C when he was just trying to block downfield and was doing nothing but trying to block. That call really helped with the 3 and out on their last possession.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:54 am
  • No excuses please . There are always some close calls in every game for both sides .
    xray
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:00 am
  • The refereeing has been dreadful league wide this year and has been reported by all 32 teams.

As in ALL TIME BAD.

They are ruining the game for me, I don't even watch any other games than the Hawks now, and even when the game is on I can only stomach portions of it.

The tech is there to replace these buffoons who aren't even solely employed by a league that makes BILLIONS of dollars. Couple that with a rulebook that has grown 3 fold in the last 10 years and the recipe is there for many fans to withdraw from watching it.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:07 am
  • We lost this game because of horrendous playcalling and lack of execution in the entire first half. The coaching staff not being able to get the play called and personnel in causing a delay of game penalty moving us from the 1 to the 5 was also ridiculous. We still came within 1 inch of winning this game.

We will beat them in their house...again.

Stop blaming the refs. Makes you look like a niners fan.
    johnnyfever
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:20 am

Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:42 am
  • Not hearing any mention of the BS spot on the Lockett catch just before the end of the first half on a 3rd and 11. He got all 11 yards but the ref marked it as 10 and the next play Beast gets stuffed for no gain on 4th and 1 on the Niner 41. No challenge, no booth review, no mention by the announcers.

We can talk about the DPI being BS and it was but the delay of game was self-inflicted and killed the comeback. Inexcusable.
    SeaWolv
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:18 am
  • SeaWolv wrote:Not hearing any mention of the BS spot on the Lockett catch just before the end of the first half on a 3rd and 11. He got all 11 yards but the ref marked it as 10 and the next play Beast gets stuffed for no gain on 4th and 1 on the Niner 41. No challenge, no booth review, no mention by the announcers.

We can talk about the DPI being BS and it was but the delay of game was self-inflicted and killed the comeback. Inexcusable.

This. All of it.
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:36 pm
  • TwilightError wrote:
    SeaWolv wrote:Not hearing any mention of the BS spot on the Lockett catch just before the end of the first half on a 3rd and 11. He got all 11 yards but the ref marked it as 10 and the next play Beast gets stuffed for no gain on 4th and 1 on the Niner 41. No challenge, no booth review, no mention by the announcers.

This. All of it.

I mean seriously....all they had to do at 2nd and goal on the one yard line is send Lynch over the top 3 times. No way they stop him all 3 times. TD game over Hawks win.
    SeaWolv
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:39 pm
  • Seatooter wrote:49er ex GM Trent Baalke's new role in the NFL involves the New York Officiating Video Review. Does anyone here think he may have something to do with this?

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers ... -hired-nfl

Hahaha, that’s Priceless. Just helps enforce the steering sentiment
    JPatera76
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:40 pm
  • SeaWolv wrote:Not hearing any mention of the BS spot on the Lockett catch just before the end of the first half on a 3rd and 11. He got all 11 yards but the ref marked it as 10 and the next play Beast gets stuffed for no gain on 4th and 1 on the Niner 41. No challenge, no booth review, no mention by the announcers.

Rewatch the play. His knees were down before he fell forward over the line.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:06 pm
  • Officiating this year sucks... I've been calling it the WWNFL now for a while, and it does seem like games are steered. However.... as crappy a finish as last night was, my biggest take away from the game is just how bad Seattle's defense is. Not sure if the Hawks get through next week, but I would think improving the D gotta be #1 priority in the offseason. Even at full strength, they're not good.
    TriCHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:13 pm
  • I think if Fant stays down the refs give us the 4th TO. But he didn't, he jumped up and hobbled to the line.

Frustrating comedy of errors for sure, but if we're handing out percentage of blame, I'd go;

90% Pete and his coaches bungling getting the play in after the spike.
    8% Non-PI call
    2% refs not giving us the 4th injury TO
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:22 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    SeaWolv wrote:Not hearing any mention of the BS spot on the Lockett catch just before the end of the first half on a 3rd and 11. He got all 11 yards but the ref marked it as 10 and the next play Beast gets stuffed for no gain on 4th and 1 on the Niner 41. No challenge, no booth review, no mention by the announcers.

I did, they weren't. it was clearly a 1st down.
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:25 pm
  • Chukarhawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:

I did, they weren't. it was clearly a 1st down.

No. It wasn't.

Last edited by Marvin49 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:25 pm
  • All year I have been commenting on how Pete and the coaching staff does not squeeze every single second of games. They have now lost 3 games this year because of sloppy time management. We should have beaten NO, we should have beaten AZ. We need a coach not a cheerleader. He is 95% great, but when nearly the same scenario happens with time management yesterday that happened in the Super Bowl, you have a problem. EVERY SINGLE SECOND is precious. Instead of cheering when we got first and goal at the one, it was time to spike it of course, but to have a plan for the next play. Not watching the play, minding the substitutions, or telling Russ to spike the ball again. They do have communication down after all these years don't they?
    jeremiah
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:25 pm
  • SeaWolv wrote:
    TwilightError wrote:

This. All of it.

I mean seriously....all they had to do at 2nd and goal on the one yard line is send Lynch over the top 3 times. No way they stop him all 3 times. TD game over Hawks win.

Do you understand that there were 22 seconds left in the game and Seattle had no time outs? Even 1 running play that doesn't get in and we maybe get one more play off, maybe.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:32 pm

LMAO, I know you're not crying about another team's OL holding when y'all still trotting out Joe Staley's sorry ass at LT. He holds ALMOST as much as Andrew Whitworth and is never called for it.

Overall y'all are a good team, just admit y'all got a gift and move on from it. Y'all are sounding like those Rams fans acting like they didn't get a free ride to the Super Bowl last year.
    IronSaint
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:18 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:Rewatch the play. His knees were down before he fell forward over the line.

The spot should have been where the ball was when his knee touched not where his knee touched.
    SeaWolv
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:20 am
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Do you understand that there were 22 seconds left in the game and Seattle had no time outs? Even 1 running play that doesn't get in and we maybe get one more play off, maybe.

Fine then 2 plays, whatever, they aren't gonna stop Lynch twice on that type of play. Did you see his TD leap?
    SeaWolv
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:03 am
  • Seattle had 8 plays. Yes 8 plays to execute and get in the end zone.
    Seattle did NOT show up for 4 quarters.
    Seattle has benefited more times than I can remember from officiating. It's rare that on the end of games those flags get thrown. The LoB use to know that better than anyone.

Instead of focusing on the one flag or possible non call. Why not focus on the 8 chances the team had and wasn't good enough to execute. Most of you are missing the bigger picture. Both on the micro scale (the 8 chances) and the macro (playing for 2 of 4 quarters)

Same thing with Arizona. Seattle is a victim from self inflicted wounds. Nobody else's
    ringless
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:23 am
  • We still have a Big Dog in the fight! :rumble: It ain't over... :irishdrinkers:
    Hawkboi
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:13 pm
  • People are acting like it was a given that we score after the catch by Ursua. One chance and time is up. It almost helped that we moved back to remove any idea of a run. We got three plays instead of one. I know its very similar to the XlIX ending for good reason. At first we were worried about leaving time for them then we didn't have enough time of our own. I hate irony. Then we have to consider the time. We could've run two pass plays and then a goal line leap from Lynch tho if we hadn't blown the delay.
    evergreen
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:16 pm
  • Call the OBVIOUS PI and the ball is right back on the 1. Come on, don't ignore what you saw with your own eyes.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:33 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:No. It wasn't.

In the bottom photo (poor quality, bad angle) his left hand is on the marker and the tip of the ball in the other hand appears to be as well, depending on where his knees are in relation to the turf, which you can't tell with that shot. It was so close it should have been reviewed and at the time it looked like he made it.
    SeaWolv
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:56 pm
  • SeaWolv wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:No. It wasn't.

In the bottom photo (poor quality, bad angle) his left hand is on the marker and the tip of the ball in the other hand appears to be as well, depending on where his knees are in relation to the turf, which you can't tell with that shot. It was so close it should have been reviewed and at the time it looked like he made it.

um...

in the second shot its a far better angle than the one on TV that was supposedly "an obvious first down" and in the second shot that's BOTH KNEES....IE the more important shot is the FIRST angle because it only requires one.

Should it have been reviewed? Possibly, but it was FAR from an obvious first down as has been stated.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:04 pm
  • IronSaint wrote:
    Stanley wrote:Please, your big boys were clothes lining our dline all night. One call...ONE HOLDING CALL. Kwaun Williams PI...BS. Don’t blame the refs.

LMAO, I know you're not crying about another team's OL holding when y'all still trotting out Joe Staley's sorry ass at LT. He holds ALMOST as much as Andrew Whitworth and is never called for it.

Overall y'all are a good team, just admit y'all got a gift and move on from it. Y'all are sounding like those Rams fans acting like they didn't get a free ride to the Super Bowl last year.

DUDE.

What Niner fans object to is the thought process that is "the Niners just got lucky" as if that call, PI or not, was the only difference. That's BS. SO MANY previous calls to even get the game in that situation.

I don't think it was PI because what the TE was trying to do was commit OPI and not get caught. He intentionally ran into the defender to knock him back and then push off to create space. Had Warner NOT held on would you have insisted that was OPI? Of course not. It was your desired result. That's why it wasn't called.

Outside of that play the Seahawks had SEVEN tries from the 12 to score and failed. SEVEN.

Where is the outrage on the 15 yard penalty on the previous drive? Where is the outrage on the drive extending PI on Williams on the previous Seattle drive.

The problem with all this hubbub over this call is that it required suspension of the rest of the game and a completely myopic view.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:05 pm
  • ringless wrote:Seattle had 8 plays. Yes 8 plays to execute and get in the end zone.
    Seattle has benefited more times than I can remember from officiating. It's rare that on the end of games those flags get thrown. The LoB use to know that better than anyone.

Instead of focusing on the one flag or possible non call. Why not focus on the 8 chances the team had and wasn't good enough to execute. Most of you are missing the bigger picture. Both on the micro scale (the 8 chances) and the macro (playing for 2 of 4 quarters)

Same thing with Arizona. Seattle is a victim from self inflicted wounds. Nobody else's

Never have we agreed so much. LOL.

The outrage to me should NOT have been over the PI. It should be over the WTF delay of game.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:23 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    ringless wrote:Seattle had 8 plays. Yes 8 plays to execute and get in the end zone.

Never have we agreed so much. LOL.

The outrage to me should NOT have been over the PI. It should be over the WTF delay of game.

Thank youuuuu!

Every time Seattle loses its because of the refs. They have these seaturd colored glasses on. When Marvin shows a PICTURE OF REAL PROOF, they still fully deny it. At that point, you just have to laugh. It’s like arguing with your 6 year old kid. LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THE DELAY OF GAME ON THE ONE YARD LINE. Seahawks did this to themselves.
    Last edited by Braap49er on Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Braap49er
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:24 pm
  • Says the Niner troll who is spending time on a SEAHAWKS BOARD. Seems legit
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:31 pm
  • evergreen wrote:People are acting like it was a given that we score after the catch by Ursua. One chance and time is up. It almost helped that we moved back to remove any idea of a run. We got three plays instead of one........

I think you and I are the only ones that see this/believe it to be true. The delay was nearly Keystone cops like but imo if Lynch comes in there, it's as nothing more than a decoy anyway cuz Seattle was out of time outs and were going to throw to be able to get 3 shots to the end zone.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:33 pm
  • Braap49er wrote:Every time Seattle loses its because of the refs. They have these seaturd colored glasses on. When Marvin shows a PICTURE OF REAL PROOF, they still fully deny it. At that point, you just have to laugh. It’s like arguing with your 6 year old kid........

Mods, this is complete trolling. "seaturd" especially makes it so. Please warn and or ban this person
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:34 pm
  • I actually agree with the 49ers/Cardinals fans in this thread more than the 12s. What's happening to me?

The only finger pointing that should be going on after that loss should be directed in the mirror, not towards the officiating
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:39 pm
  • If anyone thinks these 2 teams wont play each other again in the playoffs your insane. The NFL is a money first driven corporation. The viewer numbers for both of their games were insane. Highest of any games during the regular season I think, or maybe top 3, something like that. I already stated a week before that Seattle will lose a close tight game, and they will win a close tight game in San Fran.
    hawks85
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:52 pm
  • ringless wrote:Seattle had 8 plays. Yes 8 plays to execute and get in the end zone.

Because it ofttimes only takes ONE good play to win a game...case in point--->it only took ONE play by the 9rs D to Stop Hollister from making it to the goal line.
    oh and, it was 13 - zip, 49rs at the half, the Seahawks fought their way back, and was only down by 5 points, and had a chance of winning the 2nd matchup against the whiners this season, and but for the OBVIOUS PI that wasn't even given a review, the Seahawks get another set of downs from the 1 yard line.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:21 pm
  • scutterhawk wrote:
    ringless wrote:Seattle had 8 plays. Yes 8 plays to execute and get in the end zone.

Because it ofttimes only takes ONE good play to win a game...case in point--->it only took ONE play by the 9rs D to Stop Hollister from making it to the goal line.
    oh and, it was 13 - zip, 49rs at the half, the Seahawks fought their way back, and was only down by 5 points, and had a chance of winning the 2nd matchup against the whiners this season, and but for the OBVIOUS PI that wasn't even given a review, the Seahawks get another set of downs from the 1 yard line.

Dude seriously, Hawks got the benefit of calls and non calls throughout the game and you still completely ignor the delay of game penalty.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information