So the Saints screwed again.

Smellyman

Reaction score
On a non PI call.

Rule changed to prevent them or any team from being screwed again.

Sorry Saints

Sincerely,
the NFL

El Caliente

Reaction score
Yeah that's a problem. The rule was put in place for literally this situation, and the league just thumbed it's nose at it. Dang that bites.

I’m sorry for you guys how the game ended tonight.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
The way the NFL has called PI all year is complete horseshit. No consistency at all then in the biggest game of the year there's one of the worst non calls I've seen . That said Wilson had his chances. The clock and time out mismanagement that has to stop.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":12yfc1xm said:
The way the NFL has called PI all year is complete $h!t. No consistency at all then in the biggest game of the year there's one of the worst non calls I've seen . That said Wilson had his chances. The clock and TO mismanagement tough that has to stop.

The last two sentences are irrelevant to the point.

Seattle making other mistakes has nothing to do with the refs doing their jobs correctly.

Saints and Seahawks got screwed

OP
OP
Smellyman

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2akz9eid said:
Northwest Seahawk":2akz9eid said:
The way the NFL has called PI all year is complete $h!t. No consistency at all then in the biggest game of the year there's one of the worst non calls I've seen . That said Wilson had his chances. The clock and TO mismanagement tough that has to stop.

Seattle making other mistakes has nothing to do with the refs doing their jobs correctly.

Exactly

I don't even blame the refs for missing a call. it happens.

But this year they had rules in place so missed PIs don't happen. And ~crickets~

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1fl2niug said:
Northwest Seahawk":1fl2niug said:

I never said they did . I said Wilson had his chances and he did I said the time out and clock mismanagement has to stop. I never said they excused the refs horrible non call.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":82epse0i said:
Hawkpower":82epse0i said:
Northwest Seahawk":82epse0i said:

I never said they did . I said Wilson had his chances and he did I said the time out and clock mismanagement has to stop. I never said they excused the refs horrible non call.

The two subjects are separate. This thread is about the Saints getting screwed by the refs bad call.

There are plenty of threads to discuss reasons why Seattle lost other than the call.

Not to jump down your back, but it’s annoying when people say “yeah but” when refs blow calls. Just a pet peeve of mine :)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
IronSaint":xb5lhfwj said:
Yep...

:roll:
Sympathies man. Wonder what they'll do to your team directly in this year's playoffs. You know it's coming don't you?

By the way, those of us Hawk fans that rooted through SB XL* feel your pain.

StoneCold

Reaction score
This one is on Hollister. Dude needs to learn how to do a proper flop. Maybe he can get lessons from the Sounders, otherwise cut him.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yet again, the refs CHOSE to ignore an OBVIOUS PI at the end of the game. It flat out had an impact. Make the damn call, puts the hawks at the 1, erasing the idiotic delay play. Plenty of time to get a couple plays in.

IronSaint

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2gjy194k said:
IronSaint":2gjy194k said:
Yep...

Sympathies man. Wonder what they'll do to your team directly in this year's playoffs. You know it's coming don't you?

Definitely appreciated, my dude. I felt bad it had to happen to y'all because y'all were among the few that readily admitted we got railroaded last year, only for it to happen again against your biggest division rival with the West on the line. Sickening. They held the Rams hand to the Super Bowl last year, looks like they're trying to walk the 49ers there this year.

And yeah, definitely feel something coming but honestly, it's been like that the entire season already. Like literally from Week 1. Our only hope is to try and blow teams out where any meddling will be blatantly apparent.

We should get by Minnesota. If so, I think we can blow out Green Bay regardless if that game is played in Lambeau or on the Moon because their defense can't stop a nosebleed. Then that leaves a rematch with San Francisco in Santa Clara (which I'd love) or a rematch with y'all in the Superdome provided y'all get by the Eagles and 49ers.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
IronSaint":1ids2g0h said:
hawksfansinceday1":1ids2g0h said:
IronSaint":1ids2g0h said:
Yep...

Definitely appreciated, my dude. I felt bad it had to happen to y'all because y'all were among the few that readily admitted we got railroaded last year, only for it to happen again against your biggest division rival with the West on the line. Sickening. They held the Rams hand to the Super Bowl last year, looks like they're trying to walk the 49ers there this year.

And yeah, definitely feel something coming but honestly, it's been like that the entire season already. Like literally from Week 1. Our only hope is to try and blow teams out where any meddling will be blatantly apparent.

We should get by Minnesota. If so, I think we can blow out Green Bay regardless if that game is played in Lambeau or on the Moon because their defense can't stop a nosebleed. Then that leaves a rematch with San Francisco in Santa Clara (which I'd love) or a rematch with y'all in the Superdome provided y'all get by the Eagles and 49ers.

Dunno whether I want to record your game or not at the moment. I agree with the blowing teams out concept. SB48 is a great reminder of what can happen when the steering is in and you have to plow through it.

Yoda," Control, control, you must learn control."

LOL. I shall record your game to gain insight as to what you all do with Kamara. After all it is pretty much his team with a side bar on Brees.

Minnesota will be a difficult game unless you get thru to Cousins a lot...then you have him like Darth Vader having Skywalker at the death star....until that rogue Han Solo steps in. Uh oh..forgot where I was going with this.

Have a great day.

NINEster

Reaction score
Saints deserve all the supposed bad luck with play calls they've been getting ever since the league felt that Ahmad Brooks hit Drew Brees in the neck at the end of the game, week 11 in 2013, costing the 49ers the game and ultimately HFA in the playoffs.

So that was one play that benefited the Saints and the Seahawks that never gets talked about by those two franchises ever since they were the recipients of a favorable call.

Honestly, the Saints could be the #1 seed and intimidate nobody really. Barely got past the Eagles and couldn't pull away from the Rams last year.

Minneapolis Miracle. :roll:

NINEster

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":35jjuxf3 said:
Yet again, the refs CHOSE to ignore an OBVIOUS PI at the end of the game. It flat out had an impact. Make the damn call, puts the hawks at the 1, erasing the idiotic delay play. Plenty of time to get a couple plays in.

What was it, 8 attempts from the 12?

Why not make it 12 attempts from the 12? :roll:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2x5zj8s0 said:
Northwest Seahawk":2x5zj8s0 said:

^ THISSSS!! ^

scutterhawk

Reaction score
IronSaint":3j73ng9m said:
hawksfansinceday1":3j73ng9m said:
IronSaint":3j73ng9m said:
Yep...

I think that would indeed be an EPIC GAME.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
NINEster":1zz0rsyi said:
SoulfishHawk":1zz0rsyi said:

What was it, 8 attempts from the 12?

Why not make it 12 attempts from the 12? :roll:
Because the Refs want the 9rs to move on.....See Trent Balke.

IronSaint

Reaction score
NINEster":2905p9pw said:
Saints deserve all the supposed bad luck with play calls they've been getting ever since the league felt that Ahmad Brooks hit Drew Brees in the neck at the end of the game, week 11 in 2013, costing the 49ers the game and ultimately HFA in the playoffs.

So that was one play that benefited the Saints and the Seahawks that never gets talked about by those two franchises ever since they were the recipients of a favorable call.

Honestly, the Saints could be the #1 seed and intimidate nobody really. Barely got past the Eagles and couldn't pull away from the Rams last year.

Minneapolis Miracle. :roll:
OH MY GOD, are y'all still crying about that game in 2013? The hit started at the collar and went up into the neck which is word for word a penalty in the rulebook. HFA wouldn't have helped y'all anyway, just like it didn't help y'all in 2011.

Besides, Brooks had a strip sack against us in OT to clinch the 2014 game (after a weak ass flop by Perrish Cox's sorry ass kept y'all alive). Jesus Christ, y'all are almost as bad as Vikings fans that still cry about 2009 like they didn't turn the ball over 5 times. :roll:

And LMAO, that's a lot of **** talking considering we put up 46 points on your "vaunted defense" and your defense has done absolutely nothing but regress since our game a month ago.

Before that game y'all defense was giving up 15.3 ppg (183 total through 12 games), since then y'all have been hemorrhaging points and giving up 27.0 ppg in the 3 games since. Y'all defense gave up 183 points in the first 12 games and have given up 81 points in the last 3 games (127 including our game).

Meanwhile we gave up 20.7 ppg (248 total) in the first 12 games before playing y'all and have given up 15.0 ppg (45 total) in our last 3 games.

And if we do meet again, it'll be interesting to see how your offense moves the ball without being able to target Eli Apple whenever Garoppolo pleases.

Seahawkfan80":2905p9pw said:
Dunno whether I want to record your game or not at the moment. I agree with the blowing teams out concept. SB48 is a great reminder of what can happen when the steering is in and you have to plow through it.

Yoda," Control, control, you must learn control."

LOL. I shall record your game to gain insight as to what you all do with Kamara. After all it is pretty much his team with a side bar on Brees.

Minnesota will be a difficult game unless you get thru to Cousins a lot...then you have him like Darth Vader having Skywalker at the death star....until that rogue Han Solo steps in. Uh oh..forgot where I was going with this.

Have a great day.
It's really our only method to overcoming the clowns in stripes because I won't hold my breath for a beneficial call.

As for Kamara, he's finally starting to return to form and flashing glimpses since his high ankle sprain in mid-October. I know he ran amok against y'all in Seattle earlier this year but I'd probably be more concerned with trying to slow Michael Thomas and Jared Cook (who's really started to come on in the second half of the season) and it took and illegal shot to the head for the 49ers to take him out the game after getting torched for 2 TD's.