Aros' Fearless Playoff Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Eagles)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy New Year and New Decade 12's! Hope ya'll enjoyed a safe and fun New Year's Eve.

Pete Carroll is 5-0 against the Eagles since he arrived in 2010 and I have a hard time imagining he won't be 6-0 by Sunday evening. While Wentz has done a nice job in recent weeks, along with some of their other players that I am too lazy to look up right now, the only way we lose this game is if the team that played the Rams and Cardinals show up, which I highly doubt. After falling literally an inch short of the NFC West championship and hosting a home playoff game, expect a motivated road warrior Seahawk team to take care of business against a team that is more injured than us.

While the players aren't allowed to look ahead, we all know what waits a week from Sunday if they take care of business in Philly. Redemption and a chance for the story book ending still in play.

Aros' Fearless Playoff Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Eagles 17

Aros' Fearless Playoff Record: 0-0

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Seahawks - 27
Eagles - 24

Hard fought battle all the way

kf3339

Reaction score
Happy New Year! :irishdrinkers:

It's a great day and New Year to be a Hawk fan! We are still in it and have a chance for a Super Bowl. Slim, but still a chance. Twenty other fan groups can't say the same thing for their team.

This will be a tough team as the playoffs are a different animal. You sometimes just don't know what to expect. Wild Card teams have gone on a roll and made it to the show, so it can happen. But you still have to play the game(s) first. In this matchup we do know each other from our game a few weeks ago. We won and it could have been a much larger margin of victory. Of course we don't do that, so we can probably expect a closer score on Sunday.

I believe we will win, but it will come down to the 4th quarter, so have your oxygen masks ready!

Hawks 31
Eagles 24

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!! :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

Chawker

Reaction score
17-6 was the score early this year, and a lot has changed scene then. Look for us the pound the rock with a heavy one two punch of beast mode and Homer.

Seahawks 27

Iggles 20

12-4

chris98251

Reaction score
34 - 28 Seahawks

Again something weird happens again, we can't get away from it.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
The Hawks get a bit healthier this week going into this game. Beast mode will be a bit more game ready this week. This will be a bit too much for the Eagles who are just as, if not more, injured than the Hawks.

Hawks 27
Eagles 14

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I think the Hawks play well this week,...the defense will be better if Diggs can play,....Russ will have a good, if not great day. Hawks 32 Eagles 17

Keyhawk

Reaction score
I feel really comfortable about this game, but I said the same thing about the Cardinals game. However, Seahawks show up for this game. Let's go Seahawks.

Seattle 27
Philly Special (Not) 13

Largent80

Reaction score
I may be the only one that was Not feeling good about the AZ game. But it was way worse than I thought. The 9er game was abysmal, until 5 minutes to play.

I now don't feel confident about any aspect of the team outside of Wilson. The coaching staff lost that last game, so it wasn't even the players. Hard to feel good about the team with all the injuries and the insistence on playing guys like Hill.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Aros":3tsg8y5h said:
Happy New Year and New Decade 12's! Hope ya'll enjoyed a safe and fun New Year's Eve.

Pete Carroll is 5-0 against the Eagles since he arrived in 2010 and I have a hard time imagining he won't be 6-0 by Sunday evening. While Wentz has done a nice job in recent weeks, along with some of their other players that I am too lazy to look up right now, the only way we lose this game is if the team that played the Rams and Cardinals show up, which I highly doubt. After falling literally an inch short of the NFC West championship and hosting a home playoff game, expect a motivated road warrior Seahawk team to take care of business against a team that is more injured than us.

While the players aren't allowed to look ahead, we all know what waits a week from Sunday if they take care of business in Philly. Redemption and a chance for the story book ending still in play.

"we all know what waits a week from Sunday"

Why do we all assume they are going to SF assuming we win?

Am I the ONLY one that thinks Minnesota goes to NO and wins? I could be wrong, but i see them winning there, which sends us to Lambeau

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
seahawksny":3nqu19ze said:
Aros":3nqu19ze said:

"we all know what waits a week from Sunday"

Why do we all assume they are going to SF assuming we win?

Am I the ONLY one that thinks Minnesota goes to NO and wins? I could be wrong, but i see them winning there, which sends us to Lambeau
Well apparently Dalvin Cook is fully healthy so..................oh wait, Kirk Cousins. No chance.
(would be happy to be wrong)

soxhawk

Reaction score
Does no one remember last season? We were counting on playing the Rams before we played the cowboys... Same story, this team is flawed. Eagles 21 Seahawks 20

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Should be a great battle. Philly has a lot of heart, and both teams have a ridiculous amount of injuries.
I see a close game all the way thru w/the Hawks doing what they do. Getting a nice 4th quarter lead, pucker factor and a win.

Hawks 23-16

RCATES

Reaction score
Seahawks with Wilson have only lost back to back games a few times. 3 times in a row is unheard of. Seahawks extend their season another week. 20-10