GB Weather Forecast

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
just got my tickets... life long fan in Iowa, 30 in this area is balmy... dealing with all these local mouth breathing fans for years..hate them so much... pleeeease Seattle smack them in the mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":1kdna08q said:
just got my tickets... life long fan in Iowa, 30 in this area is balmy... dealing with all these local mouth breathing fans for years..hate them so much... pleeeease Seattle smack them in the mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring it! Would be a great venue to watch.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Is it weird that I feel confident about this game? I dont know if it's getting players back.from injury, beastmode getting up to speed...I'm not saying we are going to dominate (although that would be choice) but I feel at least offensively we should be able to hang with GB

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
NJSeahawk":2d4t61hq said:
Is it weird that I feel confident about this game? I dont know if it's getting players back.from injury, beastmode getting up to speed...I'm not saying we are going to dominate (although that would be choice) but I feel at least offensively we should be able to hang with GB
We play our best football vs good teams. Not saying a victory but I expe t the team to be better than this week.

ptisme

Reaction score
chris98251":2gz9qk9y said:
I expect a Rodgers Global Meltdown at some point.
We'll see... Rodgers is 5-0 vs Seattle @ Lambeau....

northseahawk

Reaction score
Rogers and their stud running back against our pathetic defense (minus Clowney)??!! Not going to look good my friend! It will have to be a shootout if we have any chance!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I wonder if the team is staying over on that side of the country for this week since they play there on Sunday? Anyone?

Ambrose83

Reaction score
ptisme":1rjko2rq said:
chris98251":1rjko2rq said:

Not this version of Rodgers.. They beat the skins by 5... At home and needed last second fgs to beat the Lions twice... Your schedule was super weak with a very incondistent O and D all year.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
If that forecast holds, and we're talking weather forecasters here folks, this is as good as the weather gets in Green Bay in January

ptisme

Reaction score
Ambrose83":2h8pp75w said:
ptisme":2h8pp75w said:
chris98251":2h8pp75w said:

Not this version of Rodgers.. They beat the skins by 5... At home and needed last second fgs to beat the Lions twice... Your schedule was super weak with a very incondistent O and D all year.
GB I believe is 7-1 against teams with winning records this year.. Rodgers hasn't needed to be the Rodgers of old because they can run the ball this year

This is a different team... They are a run first team with an excellent offensive line. Rodgers has accepted the "game manager" roll... This team is much better rounded than the previous teams you've played. If you want to beat them you better be able to pass protect because the GB pass rush is outstanding. The offensive line has generally kept Rodgers clean all year. The entire offense (receivers too) has bought in to run bliocking. Take Aaron Jones out of this game and you have a very good chance of coming away with a win.

The one thing this team lacks is play makers in the passing game not named Devante Adams. GB is going to need to find a pass catching TE that can stretch the field if they want this offense to take off next year.

olyfan63

Reaction score
What did the 49ers do that resulted in the smackdown they put on the Packers?

ptisme

Reaction score
olyfan63":12okftkk said:
It was a stinker... I'm looking at ur schedule and I'm seeing:
a one point victory over the Bengals.
A field goal over the Brouns
A 14 point loss at home to Baltimore
An ass kicking at home to the Cardinals...

I respect the Seahawks but I expect it to be a hard fought game.. Make no mistake, you will need ur A game as well..... But if you want to start making remarks about the schedule this year we can do that....

hawks85

Reaction score
ptisme":32pwx4w4 said:
chris98251":32pwx4w4 said:
Wilson was 5-0 or something like that against San Fran at C-link, and we saw what happened last weekend, just saying.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
ptisme":365lhxo6 said:
chris98251":365lhxo6 said:
Well let’s make it 5-1 we are due there!

olyfan63

Reaction score
ptisme":2uw3q8jr said:
olyfan63":2uw3q8jr said:

I respect the Seahawks but I expect it to be a hard fought game.. Make no mistake, you will need ur A game as well..... But if you want to start making remarks about the schedule this year we can do that....

I said nothing about respective schedules, and you said nothing about what the 49ers did that resulted in a National TV beatdown of the Packers. My *guess* would be the Niners DL dominated the Green Bay OL, but I didn't watch the game. Do you have actual info about the factors leading to the beatdown, or are you just wanting to change the subject?

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2assycbf said:
I wonder if the team is staying over on that side of the country for this week since they play there on Sunday? Anyone?
I'm pretty sure they're coming home Sun night. Like a normal week. They have a system for road games that has been working 8 out 0f 9 times this year. :mrgreen:

ptisme

Reaction score
olyfan63":1joscl2f said:
ptisme":1joscl2f said:
olyfan63":1joscl2f said:

I said nothing about respective schedules, and you said nothing about what the 49ers did that resulted in a National TV beatdown of the Packers. My *guess* would be the Niners DL dominated the Green Bay OL, but I didn't watch the game. Do you have actual info about the factors leading to the beatdown, or are you just wanting to change the subject?
I said it was a stinker.... Every NFL team has a few of those each year for whatever reason. SFO had a better game plan. Their playmakers made plays and GB's didn't. They dominated in all phases of the game. They got off to an early lead and took GB out of its strength: Running the football...