Prisco and Greenberg 0-4 Last week

seahawksny

Reaction score
Greenberg is a good dude-

Prisco- I absolutely Effing Love it that he batted a big .000

Tool

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I was about to laugh at them before realising that I went 1-3 myself. Kicking myself for letting the ghosts of Patriot teams past spook me into picking them.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I went 1-3 myself. Only the Hawks bailed me out. 0-4 is pretty bad though. Aren't these guys getting paid for their supposed knowledge?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
HawkGA":28bgt377 said:
I went 1-3 myself. Only the Hawks bailed me out. 0-4 is pretty bad though. Aren't these guys getting paid for their supposed knowledge?

Greenberg's had a history of being wrong on his picks (and he owns it) going back to when I used to listen to him on ESPN. That's how his picks got the term kod (kiss of death) picks.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Why does he even get to make picks? Like anyone will make gambling decisions off his analysis...seems like the talking heads schtick has gotten old.

endzorn

Reaction score
We need to just have a Pete Prisco forum. People are obsessed with him.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3jbf9va9 said:
HawkGA":3jbf9va9 said:

Greenberg's had a history of being wrong on his picks (and he owns it) going back to when I used to listen to him on ESPN. That's how his picks got the term kod (kiss of death) picks.

Even though I think he is good at what he does- There is one statment he made that proved to me that he really doesnt do the research. Research that wasnt that deep. During our run, we were a run first team. It didnt take a genius to figure that out. So when Seattle traded Unger for Jimmy Graham, his words were "Collossal." I said to myself. This guy has obviously not watched a Seahawk game in his life, evern after two super bowls. When they made that trade, I knew we would take a step back as Unger was the anchor behind that line.

Latest posts