Russ

Seahawlnut89

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson is certainly a special talent and a gamebreaker, but watching Lamar look human during the first half of this Titan's game has made me appreciate Wilson's all-around game even more.

Wilson is special. There's no QB I trust more with the game on the line.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Seahawlnut89":1l641fu6 said:
watching Lamar look human during the first half of this Titan's game has made me appreciate Wilson's all-around game even more.

Wilson often "looks human" for halves at a time.

legend38

Reaction score
I agree. Russ literally has every tool. Athleticism, smarts, accuracy, deep ball, humble, hard worker with no drama, and he is in his prime. We are so lucky to have Russ. Hope his line protects him tomorrow and he balls out. He deserves it. Been watching since 87’ and he is the best we’ve had and I try not to take it for granted.

John63

Reaction score
kobebryant":2h93c3w4 said:
Seahawlnut89":2h93c3w4 said:
watching Lamar look human during the first half of this Titan's game has made me appreciate Wilson's all-around game even more.

The difference is in Wilson's case more often than not it is because we are trying to do the old run at all cost throwing l9ng, a system not designed for Wilson. With jackson the system was built around him. In addition Jackson has a top pass vloxkin6oline, while Wilson's was 25th. Jackson has 2 of the top 10 TEs Wilson's down to TE 4. Etc.

Seafan

Reaction score
If Russ plays great the Hawks will beat Green Bay. If he doesn't the Hawks will lose.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Lamar is about to go 0-2 in the playoffs. Sizzle over steak indeed.

Is the MVP already officially decided? In other words, assuming the Titans win, like it looks like they will, and Russ can beat the Packers in a MVP-type performance, can he still have a shot at winning the award?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Aros":hujqhlpt said:
Lamar is about to go 0-2 in the playoffs. Sizzle over steak indeed.

Is the MVP already officially decided? In other words, assuming the Titans win, like it looks like they will, and Russ can beat the Packers in a MVP-type performance, can he still have a shot at winning the award?
In that case Heney is making a bigger case for MVP.

Rat

Reaction score
I'd say it's a shame for Russ that MVP was already voted on, but if it wasn't closed, itd probably go to the RB on the team Lamar just faced. Who has been more valuable lately? Insane.

RW92

Reaction score
May God Bless Russell Wilson tomorrow. He will need everything the Man above can give him. Good luck to all of my Hawks playing. It won't be easy.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Rat":nroa6pi1 said:
I'd say it's a shame for Russ that MVP was already voted on, but if it wasn't closed, itd probably go to the RB on the team Lamar just faced. Who has been more valuable lately? Insane.

Do you just have sleet and rain pummeling you every day? Cause you're the most negative person I've never met.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
mistaowen":2mup3ryv said:
Rat":2mup3ryv said:

Do you just have sleet and rain pummeling you every day? Cause you're the most negative person I've never met.

How is that negative? It is absolutely correct. No one can stop Henry right now and he had a pretty good regular season...winning the rushing title and all.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Seanhawk":rusxy6du said:
mistaowen":rusxy6du said:
Rat":rusxy6du said:

How is that negative? It is absolutely correct. No one can stop Henry right now and he had a pretty good regular season...winning the rushing title and all.

He hates Russ and it's sarcastic, Rat.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
kobebryant":388nhep5 said:
Seahawlnut89":388nhep5 said:

Let's be clear here. Russ is held to such an extremely high standard, that any semi-human performance seems like a poor performance to many of you. I watch all the games throughout the season, Red Zone, NFL Sunday Ticket and Game Pass. And it amazes me how much criticism Russ gets despite his CONSISTENT success. No matter how much the defense or O-line struggles.

Russell is the most disrespected or overlooked QB in relation to his success in my lifetime. By fans, by division fans, by the general media. It's mind boggling

Aw Mang

Reaction score
Seafan":1jy1ywj8 said:
If Russ plays great the Hawks will beat Green Bay. If he doesn't the Hawks will lose.

I am more worried about the defense. If the defense plays great, Seattle will win.

John63

Reaction score
Aw Mang":2owmmjmg said:
Seafan":2owmmjmg said:

I am more worried about the defense. If the defense plays great, Seattle will win.

Oh well the..we should to the offense to take the game off.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Can somebody tell me why the MVP vote ends after the regular season and not the FULL season including the post season? You know, that part of the season that is MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL??

It seems completely asinine to me that the MVP vote would end in late December and not after the FULL season - including playoffs/Championships - is complete.

xray

Reaction score
Aw Mang":1gqxwo7g said:
Seafan":1gqxwo7g said:

Defenses for the most part win championships . Always been that way and historically it's been proven .

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Aros":3czza67f said:
Can somebody tell me why the MVP vote ends after the regular season and not the FULL season including the post season? You know, that part of the season that is MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL??

It seems completely asinine to me that the MVP vote would end in late December and not after the FULL season - including playoffs/Championships - is complete.

Here's how I'd do things:
1) offensive, defensive, offensive rookie, defensive rookie and comeback players of the year voted on at the end of regular season
2) League MVP, Coach and executive of the year voted on at end of AFC and NFC Championship games
3) SB MVP voted on at the end of the SB

Since no coach, executive or MVP wins those awards without making the playoffs, playoff performance should also be factored in. As you say, its more important to win playoff games than to just make the playoffs.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson is a Greg Roman SYSTEM QB just like Krappernick was.

PERIOD.