Vent your frustrations here

dopeboy206

Reaction score
First off Pete needs to STFU and stop telling the media what the team is going to do before every game..."We're going to run the ball more with Marshawn this week..." Just STFU already. Might as well give GB the playbook. You don't ever hear Bill Bellichic show his hands before the game. Pete does it all the time. Soooo annoying.

Tre Flowers was terrible. He's been garbo the past few weeks. I take that back he's been trash all season.

Jason Myers. Can you kick a field goal over 50 yards? Sheesh your face is so punchable every time I see it.

Delano Hill. Every time this guy is playing something bad happens. It's obvious he's not NFL ready and why is he put on the field late in those situations? Norton has to do a better job understanding his personel.

Malik Turner. You ruined it for all of us. If it wasn't for Josh Gordon's bum ass you wouldn't even be in the position to kill it for us 12s. Hope u get the boot after this season. Turner needs to get cut.

Sorry please don't ban me. I just had to let it out. Now I know I'm going to get heat from other 12s but feel free to bash me or other Debbie downers like me. I can take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gibbo

Reaction score
Lack of changes in first half.

Having Hill and Ugo on the field at the end for the biggest plays of the game.

evergreen

Reaction score
I feel your pain. Of course Norton will be here for ever. That D is hot garbage. Russ has to play better in the first half. We don’t belong anymore but if we were healthy we would. Still that D is nasuseating.

SlickRick

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2b9qjusm said:
First off Tre Flowers was terrible. He's been garbo the past few weeks. I take that back he's been trash all season.

Jason Myers. Can you kick a field goal over 50 yards? Sheesh your face is so punchable every time I see it.

Delano Hill. Every time this guy is playing something bad happens. It's obvious he's not NFL ready and why is he put on the field late in those situations? Norton has to do a better job understanding his personel.

Malik Turner. You ruined it for all of us. If it wasn't for Josh Gordon's bum ass you wouldn't even be in the position to kill it for us 12s. Hope u get the boot after this season.

Sorry please don't ban me. I just had to let it out. Now I know I'm going to get heat from other 12s but feel free to bash me or other Debbie downers like me. I can take it.

This pretty much sums it up. I just wish Seattle scores one touchdown in the 1st half, game would have ended up in their favor.

Crizilla

Reaction score
This team is constantly getting out coached i can't take it anymore. This loss was all on the coaching staff. I'm ready for a change. That was one of the worst defensive performances I've ever seen. Adams caught every ball thrown to him when he was wide open. I'm speechless. Not a successful year IMO. This team needs to at least reach the conference title game.

James in PA

Reaction score
Sorry @ass Delano Hill & Ken Norton! And screw this staff for CONSTANTLY PISSING AWAY drives, quarters and even HALVES of football!!!!!!!

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm frustrated because they lost so many games this season that they could have won if only they would play 4 freaking quarters.

Now people are blaming Malik Turner because he ruined an improbable comeback attempt that shouldn't have been necessary in the first place .

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Why do we spend so much capitol on the d line with minimal returns?

McDowell and Collier. Both busts. Trash!
If one of those bums would've panned out I know we would be playing next week.

I'm still standing up for Pete. I'll continue to defend his honor.
But he needs to keep his hands out the cookie jar with the offense. We keep blaming offensive coordinators. Pete needs to let Wilson play ball
He'll be in his 9th year now. Let him do his thing and stop coaching scared early! Put teams away early!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
That you can’t win the game in the first quarter crap mantra has handicap this team for far too long. Most frustrating season I’ve had in a long time watching this team do nothing in the first half only to see them sore in the second half it’s ridiculous to think the coaches can’t see this crap
rant over

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
We needed to give our injured team a chance with aggressive playcalling. Packers were healthier and more talented. They also were more creative. They deserved the win.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":3k7e41xd said:
We needed to give our injured team a chance with aggressive playcalling. Packers were healthier and more talented. They also were more creative. They deserved the win.
No we deserve the win if guys just did their job. Sorry if I sound salty that is cause I am. Lol

thegameq

Reaction score
I have come to realize that the Seahawks are basically Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner, K.J. Wright, Jadaveon Clooney, Tyler Lockett, D.K. Metcalf and a bunch of JAGs.

There is a serious lack of REAL talent on this team. What the hell did P&J see in these guys. They're slow, lack physicality and quite frankly seem to lack football smarts.

How long before Pete's act gets old and repeat exit performances from the playoffs cost him his job or he takes his hands off the offense?

hawk45

Reaction score
thegameq":3e1gtv9n said:
I have come to realize that the Seahawks are basically Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner, K.J. Wright, Jadaveon Clooney, Tyler Lockett, D.K. Metcalf and a bunch of JAGs.

There is a serious lack of REAL talent on this team. What the hell did P&J see in these guys. They're slow, lack physicality and quite frankly seem to lack football smarts.

How long before Pete's act gets old and repeat exit performances from the playoffs cost him his job or he takes his hands off the offense?
The same talent managed to play football in the second half.

Coaching for four quarters would have given us a better outcome today IMO.

morgulon1

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3ldxyorf said:
That you can’t win the game in the first quarter crap mantra has handicap this team for far too long. Most frustrating season I’ve had in a long time watching this team do nothing in the first half only to see them sore in the second half it’s ridiculous to think the coaches can’t see this crap
rant over

Yes. This isn't a new thing. We arent bigger , stronger and faster than everyone like we were in 2012 and 2013.
The best coaches evolve as the game changes and personell on the team ages , trades , free agency etc.

We give away the first 30 minutes of every game. It was 20-7 in our favor in the 2nd half.

w00t

Reaction score
Norton, Hollister, Turner and definitely Delano Hill needs to be cut and fired. Trash cans all around.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
thegameq":1qk0osr4 said:

...and Chris Carson, and Mike Iupati, and Justin Britt, and Duane Brown, and D.J. Fluker, and Will Dissly, and Rashaad Penny, and the Griffins, and Bradley McDougald, and Quandre Diggs, and Ugo Amadi, and Cody Barton, and Jarran Reed, and Jacob Hollister...

:roll:

shaunalexanderfan

Reaction score
Jerhawk":8bkxyurh said:
Why do we spend so much capitol on the d line with minimal returns?

McDowell and Collier. Both busts. Trash!
If one of those bums would've panned out I know we would be playing next week.

I'm still standing up for Pete. I'll continue to defend his honor.
But he needs to keep his hands out the cookie jar with the offense. We keep blaming offensive coordinators. Pete needs to let Wilson play ball
He'll be in his 9th year now. Let him do his thing and stop coaching scared early! Put teams away early!

Capitol is building where legislators meet and have session. You can keep track of capitol vs. capital by visualizing the “O” in capitol as the top of a capitol buildings' dome.