This place is gonna suck for a while...

morgulon1

Reaction score
Until the end of April.. Then all things are possible.

Like trading back twice , then making a reach on a bust.

chris98251

Reaction score
Nah Sutz, give it a week and the posters we have never seen before and that only chime in to pile dirt on the team will be gone for another year and it will be guys interested in the roster and draft for about 4 months.

I am waiting for the post of roster break down and who is a F.A and all to look at what we have to resign, replace and then other teams free agents also.

Slick

Reaction score
A successful season. We played above expectations. Something to build on for next year.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Slick":1c0jk14w said:
A successful season. We played above expectations. Something to build on for next year.

Oh yeah if you told me 11-5 and a playoff win before the season I would have said "yes please"

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Another successful winning season. Since we are not going to the bowl I would like to see the Niners go and fail. That will be icing on the cake right now. Either way this team is going to be a top seed next season. Go Hawks

kf3339

Reaction score
chris98251":9m7yiim6 said:
Nah Sutz, give it a week and the posters we have never seen before and that only chime in to pile dirt on the team will be gone for another year and it will be guys interested in the roster and draft for about 4 months.

I am waiting for the post of roster break down and who is a F.A and all to look at what we have to resign, replace and then other teams free agents also.

So am I! This is the time of year when that fun part begins! :irishdrinkers:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, negativity is a choice. Unfortunately, you're right. It's gonna' be drama town for quite some time.
Oh well, to each his/her own. It was a great season and they really exceeded expectations for what they were working with. Hopefully there will be a change at DC, and the slow starts HAVE TO stop.

Go Hawks. This team is gonna' be real good next year imo.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1hjas4z8 said:
Well, negativity is a choice. Unfortunately, you're right. It's gonna' be drama town for quite some time.
Oh well, to each his/her own. It was a great season and they really exceeded expectations for what they were working with. Hopefully there will be a change at DC, and the slow starts HAVE TO stop.

Go Hawks. This team is gonna' be real good next year imo.
I just checked my pre season predictions and I had the Seahawks going 11-5 with a division win but losing to the Saints in the divisional. I was kind of close to what the team performed at...but I also predicted the Cowboys beating the Patriots in the sb...wow! Agree with your assessment and think next year will be better!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
11-5, you were on it. I'm more bummed the season is over than angry. Looking at the 1st half scores in the last 4 road divisional games for the Hawks, that was a painful stat to see. They just flat out CAN'T continue to get way behind at the half over and over again. I hope at SOME POINT they will play more 4 quarter football.
But, 12-6 (including playoffs) with a TON of injuries, one hell of a season overall.
I enjoyed it even if they drove me crazy often.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Slick":r3ldy53b said:

This x 10.

If we're being honest, this team WAY overachieved this year. No team that sustained this many injuries with a bottom 7-8 defense should be playing in the Divisional round of the playoffs.

Russell Carrington Wilson, that's why we were on TV yesterday. Plain and simple.

I'm very proud of my Hawks, no quit in this team. Got nothing to hang our heads about, this was not a SB caliber team............as we'll see next weekend when GB loses by 21 pts to a scary ass SF team that looks on defense eerily similar to us in 2012 and 2013.

Good news is 9 draft picks and 70M+ of cap space once some contract housecleaning is done. I like those odds of making this roster faster and stronger going into next season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good points. If someone can't be excited for the future of this team, I kind of feel sorry for them.
The future is VERY bright.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This is why Seattle needs an NHL team. A hockey team now would be a great distraction.

Hoping John and Pete hit a homerun in the draft and supplement it was great FA signings.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1uqp96qs said:
Russell Carrington Wilson, that's why we were on TV yesterday. Plain and simple.
Which is why it's so painful to see him purposely hamstrung in the first half of every game for an outdated philosophy that no longer fits the modern NFL. https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/01/pete-c ... ks-packers
SoulfishHawk":1uqp96qs said:
Good points. If someone can't be excited for the future of this team, I kind of feel sorry for them.
The future is VERY bright.
I'm very excited for our future; but that doesn't mean I can't be frustrated and upset about some persistent problems with the team. It's not an on & off switch, where it's all one way, or all the opposite with nothing in between. More like a dimmer switch...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2mnf7uev said:
This is why Seattle needs an NHL team. A hockey team now would be a great distraction.

Hoping John and Pete hit a homerun in the draft and supplement it was great FA signings.

I know a lot of you guys are pumped for the NHL but if you think officiating is bad in the NFL just wait...Also the steering is quite obvious which may work to your advantage as Bettman loves to see a long playoff push from american expansion teams. I'll let you make your own opinion but I haven't tuned in since 2012....and I was a lifetime fan and played the game. Go Dragons!