Take coaches out of it

Crizilla

Reaction score
I don't know all I know is it would have been a much higher scoring game if it weren't for the coaches holding this offense back yet again. Was there any deep balls to Metcalf? No match ups for a jump ball?

flmmkrz

Reaction score
are the refs going to play it down the center or are we still assuming they're going to screw us a few times?

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
flmmkrz":gij23848 said:
are the refs going to play it down the center or are we still assuming they're going to screw us a few times?

Straight up

Starrlord

Reaction score
flmmkrz":24lzv4aq said:

They were certainly in your corner last night. That fumble call was bullshit.

Starrlord

Reaction score
getnasty":1q4eogr1 said:
flmmkrz":1q4eogr1 said:

Straight up

I think you guys might ironically cry about the refs more then Saints fans lol.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Starrlord":1jjkqs4f said:
getnasty":1jjkqs4f said:
flmmkrz":1jjkqs4f said:

Straight up

I think you guys might ironically cry about the refs more then Saints fans lol.

troll somewhere else

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
getnasty":3tyvhfwp said:
bevellisthedevil":3tyvhfwp said:

Reasons?

Because I didn't see anyone do any coaching at all in the first half on the Seahawks sidelines. Offense scored 3 and defense gave up 21. Coaches are too slow to start and don't deviate until the second half. By far, the most maddening part of Carroll's coaching style.

John63

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":1c3qgtw2 said:
getnasty":1c3qgtw2 said:
bevellisthedevil":1c3qgtw2 said:

Reasons?

Because I didn't see anyone do any coaching at all in the first half on the Seahawks sidelines. Offense scored 3 and defense gave up 21. Coaches are too slow to start and don't deviate until the second half. By far, the most maddening part of Carroll's coaching style.

And to make it clear PC has admitted to this game after game.

Smellyman

Reaction score
John63":yfaf2yym said:
bevellisthedevil":yfaf2yym said:
getnasty":yfaf2yym said:
bevellisthedevil":yfaf2yym said:

Reasons?

We were so close. Schotty and Ken were calling some really cool stuff and we just couldn't quite get it done. The did a great job.

Live and ̶L̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ Live I guess.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
John63":3n0a1w02 said:
bevellisthedevil":3n0a1w02 said:
getnasty":3n0a1w02 said:
bevellisthedevil":3n0a1w02 said:

Reasons?

He admitted what exactly? I just heard him state he was frustrated by defensive consistency this year and their control on the edges.

Did he also state that the slow starts bothered him even though slow starts have been a hall mark of his time as coach here. It's not a new problem. It goes back to at least 2012.