Great game. Great Season. Difficult ending.

ivotuk

Reaction score
This Roster needs some serious help. Along the Offensive Line, and the Defensive line.

We need someone across from Clowney to put the pressure on, so that our defense can play their game. As it was, all season long we were scheming to make up for it, and it lost us games. Ziggy gave it his all, but I don't think anyone expected him to come all the way back this year. His career is in it's twilight, and he's certainly not a front line player anymore.

When Will Dissly went down with an injury, I had this horrible feeling in my gut, and sure enough, it just continued, like dominoes, throughout the season.

Despite major injuries to Jadeveon Clowney, Duane Brown, and others that we never even heard about, our players soldiered on. Playing for their team mates, and their fans. I can only appreciate what this team has done, and Love my Seahawks even that much more.

Despite the attrition of our roster, our Seahawks made a season of it, and almost pulled it out.

I've felt worse pain, and this one is starting to subside already. But I'm not going to wait. I'm going to focus on the 2020 draft and roster and work on putting a miserable 2019 behind me.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Here Here :irishdrinkers:
I just got done posting about my disappointment in some of the fans; Just the ones who CONTINUALLY post their Whining & Crying about Pete Carroll, instead of giving him the KUDOS that he DESERVES for fielding an all beat to hell, yet highly competitive team for 22 GAMES this season.
Losing his # 1 AND # 2 RB's had to hurt like hell for him.
KUDOS to Marshawn Lynch for taking SOME of the sting out of losing both Carson & Penny, and giving some hope to a bunch of Seahawks faithful.