Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keeping .Net running

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Keeping .Net running
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:39 pm
  • I hope everyone is settled in with the new ownership. The site has been stable since July and we have significant redundancy now. There may have been some changes to guidelines and to moderation for better or for worse but I feel like I have the hang of things much better now.

I just wanted to plug our donations site as this is imperative to keeping this site alive. https://www.gofundme.com/f/keep-seahawksnet-running I know we are now running ads but even with the revenue from the ads, 2019 left me in hole over $2k.

Getting a little personal now I am raising 3 sons who I hope one day will take the reigns from me here but with 14 year old twins they are eating me out of the house and I am a working man so my bank account is not endless. I love .Net and have been around here since 1999.

Anything helps and if you do hit the supporter level please let me know who you are so I can update your rank, add you to the think tank forum and mail you some Seahawks.Net stickers

2019 was a great season and I learned a lot from our members, mods, and key contributors. I'm looking forward to what the 2020 Season brings us.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Re: Keeping .Net running
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:19 pm
  • Donated just now (kf3339). Let me know that you received it as I do love the site and all you do to keep it running. Thank you.
    kf3339
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:30 pm
  • kf3339 wrote:Donated just now (kf3339). Let me know that you received it as I do love the site and all you do to keep it running. Thank you.

Thanks kf3399. Please PM me your address so I can mail you our Seahawks.net stickers
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:58 am
  • Much appreciated. The hero we have but don’t deserve.
    Kinger95
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:09 am
  • Donated as well just now, 1st time seeing this been busy,but for the right cause I'm down !!!

Donated as Rick O, on here I go by SlickRick!!

Also tweeted it out, get as much eyes on it.
    SlickRick
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:25 am
  • SlickRick wrote:Donated as well just now, 1st time seeing this been busy,but for the right cause I'm down !!!

There is a "Donations" thread above the bar. Has been there since forever. Perhaps you weren't looking.

:stirthepot:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:46 pm
  • sutz wrote:
    SlickRick wrote:Donated as well just now, 1st time seeing this been busy,but for the right cause I'm down !!!

There is a "Donations" thread above the bar. Has been there since forever. Perhaps you weren't looking.

Now that I'm off work & can fully explain myself to Suta, 1st time seeing this post on the topics floating around in all honesty. I've seen the donation tab in the past. But for me this is the 1st time I've seen this particular Thread . So Suta or shucks or what ever you're name is, please don't F with me

I donated to the Cause, please back up & go B**** at the people who are on this site & don't donate, cos you barking up the wrong tree
    SlickRick
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:25 pm
  • Thanks SlickRick you rock. Everything helps, Just had to renew the LLC licensing in WA state and the Registerd Agent for operations in 2020.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:56 pm
  • SlickRick wrote:
    sutz wrote:
    SlickRick wrote:Donated as well just now, 1st time seeing this been busy,but for the right cause I'm down !!!

Now that I'm off work & can fully explain myself to Suta, 1st time seeing this post on the topics floating around in all honesty. I've seen the donation tab in the past. But for me this is the 1st time I've seen this particular Thread . So Suta or shucks or what ever you're name is, please don't F with me

I donated to the Cause, please back up & go B**** at the people who are on this site & don't donate, cos you barking up the wrong tree

Easy, Slick, just kidding. Thanks for contributing to keeping the site going.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:20 pm
  • I would be willing to dig through some of my extra memorabilia and post something up for an auction type bidding system with all the proceeds going to the site if that would be ok?

All the stuff I have are items I have gotten signed in person at the VMAC or local charity events I have been invited to. Nothing that's worth thousands of dollars but some stuff others might be interested in, especially for the cause.
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:56 am
  • Donated

*General - Donkospurt Invasion Force*
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:22 pm
  • Donated
    HawkerD
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:32 pm
  • Donated
    ddores
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:40 pm
  • Donated! GO HAWKS!
    byau
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:41 pm
  • Just donated. Let's keep .Net up and running
    TOPHawk
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:43 pm
  • Donated to cause. Keep up the good work.
    nwHawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:44 pm
  • Donated. Also, first post :)
    Teahawks
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:44 pm
  • You all are awesome. Thank you. Please make sure you PM me your mailing address so I can get you some of our stickers.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:35 am
  • donated :2thumbs:
    nmseahawk6
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:54 pm
  • Donated. Go Hawks!

~ Sai
    DesiHawk
    * NET Desi *

Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:02 am
  • I just saw this go fund me. I guess I wasn’t paying attention. Gotta make our goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12thmanNY
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:44 pm
  • Donated. For the first time ever, after being a member since 1998. Also PM'd you, Wenhawk.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:55 am
  • 2_0_6 wrote:I would be willing to dig through some of my extra memorabilia and post something up for an auction type bidding system with all the proceeds going to the site if that would be ok?

All the stuff I have are items I have gotten signed in person at the VMAC or local charity events I have been invited to. Nothing that's worth thousands of dollars but some stuff others might be interested in, especially for the cause.

That would be great 2_0_6
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:56 am
  • GeekHawk wrote:Donated. For the first time ever, after being a member since 1998. Also PM'd you, Wenhawk.

Thanks, and again thanks to all the others, we have made a ton of progress so far.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:31 am
  • Wenhawk wrote:I hope everyone is settled in with the new ownership. The site has been stable since July and we have significant redundancy now. There may have been some changes to guidelines and to moderation for better or for worse but I feel like I have the hang of things much better now.

I just wanted to plug our donations site as this is imperative to keeping this site alive. https://www.gofundme.com/f/keep-seahawksnet-running I know we are now running ads but even with the revenue from the ads, 2019 left me in hole over $2k.

Getting a little personal now I am raising 3 sons who I hope one day will take the reigns from me here but with 14 year old twins they are eating me out of the house and I am a working man so my bank account is not endless. I love .Net and have been around here since 1999.

Anything helps and if you do hit the supporter level please let me know who you are so I can update your rank, add you to the think tank forum and mail you some Seahawks.Net stickers

2019 was a great season and I learned a lot from our members, mods, and key contributors. I'm looking forward to what the 2020 Season brings us.

I just donated as TheLegend OfBoom!

Cheers!
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:34 am
  • TheLegendOfBoom wrote:
    Wenhawk wrote:I hope everyone is settled in with the new ownership. The site has been stable since July and we have significant redundancy now. There may have been some changes to guidelines and to moderation for better or for worse but I feel like I have the hang of things much better now.

I just donated as TheLegend OfBoom!

Cheers!

Thank You!
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:20 pm
  • I just donated as well. Need to keep this wonderful site running!
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:31 am
  • Very cool seeing first time posters who already donated! Can't do better than that.
    Kudos Teahawk and nmseahawk.
    Appyhawk
    NET Starter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:08 am
  • Had to donate again my boyssss!!

Went ahead & donated, let's go!!
    SlickRick
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:38 pm
  • donated
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:02 pm
  • Thanks all, Will get back to those who recently donated and update rank, forum access and send out more stickers. I'm a bit curious about the last batch of stickers, I think I sent to 5 or 6 people but I put them in my mailbox instead of the post office and hoping they didn't get swiped.
    I think it was
    Desihawk
    Geekhawk
    Chrispy and a few other
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:34 am
  • Wenhawk wrote:Thanks all, Will get back to those who recently donated and update rank, forum access and send out more stickers. I'm a bit curious about the last batch of stickers, I think I sent to 5 or 6 people but I put them in my mailbox instead of the post office and hoping they didn't get swiped.
    I think it was
    Desihawk
    Geekhawk
    Chrispy and a few other

I got some stickers! I promptly peeled and placed them all over the office in hidden places. Please send more.
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:08 pm
  • Sac wrote:
    Wenhawk wrote:Thanks all, Will get back to those who recently donated and update rank, forum access and send out more stickers. I'm a bit curious about the last batch of stickers, I think I sent to 5 or 6 people but I put them in my mailbox instead of the post office and hoping they didn't get swiped.
    I think it was
    Desihawk
    Geekhawk
    Chrispy and a few other

I got some stickers! I promptly peeled and placed them all over the office in hidden places. Please send more.

I never did after winning closest to the score, Thursday night Rams game at home.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:13 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Sac wrote:
    Wenhawk wrote:Thanks all, Will get back to those who recently donated and update rank, forum access and send out more stickers. I'm a bit curious about the last batch of stickers, I think I sent to 5 or 6 people but I put them in my mailbox instead of the post office and hoping they didn't get swiped.
    I think it was
    Desihawk
    Geekhawk
    Chrispy and a few other

I never did after winning closest to the score, Thursday night Rams game at home.

You're missing the point. Sac lives in Niner country in an office full of digit fans. I need more stickers.
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:45 am
  • Donated, no stickers needed. Thank you for your work on this site.
    MO Hawk
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:31 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Sac wrote:
    I think it was
    Desihawk
    Geekhawk
    Chrispy and a few other

Send me your address and I will double you up.

I am putting in work for .net today so I will get all the recent supporters Ranks updated, added to the Think Tank, and if you get PM me your mailing address will get the stickers in the mail today. Also planning to update some of our subforums.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:57 pm
  • I updated Ranks and Think Tank access for:

MO Hawk
    hawksfansinceday1
    12thmanNY
    hawkfan68
    TheLegendoOfBoom

Two other supports haven't left their username: Michael B and Daniel G please send me your info so I can get you all set up.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:26 am
  • MO Hawk wrote:Donated, no stickers needed. Thank you for your work on this site.

Can I have MO's stickers?
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:39 pm
  • Sac wrote:
    MO Hawk wrote:Donated, no stickers needed. Thank you for your work on this site.

Maybe
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:53 pm
  • Sac wants his stickers..Give em up! :stirthepot:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:30 am
  • Just donated again. We're now within $500 of the goal! :2thumbs:
    Not much I can do until I get these damned hospital bills out of my hair, but I do what I can. I don't go to movies or participate in a bunch of social media stuff, so scribbling on this and a few other boards pertaining to my primary interests are where I spend my leisure time. Go Hawks!
    Appyhawk
    NET Starter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:00 pm
  • Wenhawk wrote:
    Sac wrote:
    MO Hawk wrote:Donated, no stickers needed. Thank you for your work on this site.

Maybe

Every sticker you send to Sac helps to troll 49er fans just saying
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:17 pm
  • Donated !! 3rd times the charm. Getting closer to the goal
    SlickRick
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:35 am