Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keeping .Net running

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: Keeping .Net running
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:42 pm
  • We have received a few donations recently and just wanted to say thank you to our supporters. Being off season and with Covid-19 impacting ad marketing company we are seeing a significant drop in ad revenue lately. Hopefully this whole crisis starts to settle down soon and that the draft helps up pick up our viewership.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:46 am
  • Surprised to hear that views are down, what with everyone being home bound. Even though I have lots of outdoors work to do I'm wearing my computer out lately bouncing back and forth between checking in here and the FA rumor wires.
    I just hope this quarantine thing doesn't result in another baby boom! :lol:
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:27 pm
  • Appyhawk wrote:Surprised to hear that views are down, what with everyone being home bound. Even though I have lots of outdoors work to do I'm wearing my computer out lately bouncing back and forth between checking in here and the FA rumor wires.
    I just hope this quarantine thing doesn't result in another baby boom! :lol:

May see a baby boom plus more divorced parents.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:30 pm
  • Dot net will certainly get some of my coronavirus money. I'll even santitize it first. :twisted:

Well, assuming I survive, that is. Two cases reported in my complex yesterday. :bitenails:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sat May 02, 2020 7:43 am
  • sutz wrote:Dot net will certainly get some of my coronavirus money. I'll even santitize it first. :twisted:

Well, assuming I survive, that is. Two cases reported in my complex yesterday. :bitenails:

Yikes! Take care pard. We need you. :)
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Previous

It is currently Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information