;Frank Clark Superbowl Champion?

tersal

Reaction score
I would not mind Clark was a great Seahawk who always came to play. He never spoke ill of the team or city. The Seahawks chose to trade him for draft picks and I think that will be a trade where both teams win.

James in PA

Reaction score
If it comes down to Clark vs Sherman, which it probably will, I say go Clark. At least we don’t have to see Earl the @ss win it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rat

Reaction score
He's clearly playing with the best QB he ever has. Gives his team a ridiculous edge.

OP
OP
T

tersal

Reaction score
Rat":qv9ffzwz said:
He's clearly playing with the best QB he ever has. Gives his team a ridiculous edge.
Getting slightly off topic Mahomes is a bigger stronger armed Russell Wilson and Mahomes is probably the best in the league right now.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
I'll happily cheer for anybody against the niners

JPatera76

Reaction score
tersal":hghiqwgx said:
Rat":hghiqwgx said:
Getting slightly off topic Mahomes is a bigger stronger armed Russell Wilson and Mahomes is probably the best in the league right now.

And here we go not too far into 2020 we have a winner

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Rooting for KC... it's been 50 years.

Still... you know what they say about defense winning championships. My gut says SF takes it and that really strikes a nerve considering their HC is Kyle Shanahan.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
James in PA":yx61qlyd said:
If it comes down to Clark vs Sherman, which it probably will, I say go Clark. At least we don’t have to see Earl the @ss win it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Earl is eaten some crow this week.

You think the 49ers are going to the Super Bowl? Could be, Let's see. Let's go out there and try to play the best football we can possibly do. When the Super Bowl comes, whoever we play, they're going to be in trouble.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/video/earl-thomas-on-potential-for-ravens-49ers-super-bowl