Keep on Keepin' on Josh Gordon!

ivotuk

Reaction score
God Bless that young man, he seems to be doing good, and I hope he gets all of the support he needs.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JOSH_GORDONXII/status/1219738665183666176[/tweet]

sutz

Reaction score
Is he still officially on the team?

Asking for a friend. :twisted:

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Agreed, I hope he can get healthy (mentally) and get his life back on track. Super cool that he sings such high praises for the PNW. Over the weekend he also tweeted asking whether he should make the trip to Whistler or go to Mt. Baker to try his hand at snowboarding/skiing. I'd shite myself if I ran into Josh Gordon on the mountain.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pulling for this guy big time. He seems like a good dude, and he's a hell of a player. This goes beyond football.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3oa5fb9o said:
Pulling for this guy big time. He seems like a good dude, and he's a hell of a player. This goes beyond football.
:2thumbs:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Wish we had him in the playoffs. He has glue on his hands...or resin...something that makes the ball stick! Hope he works it out.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Of the drug policy changes he could be back. Regardless I wish him the best, always seemed like a great dude.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I doubt I'm the only one who thought "We sure could have used Gordon on that last drive" after the Niners game. Incredible hands and there is a very good chance he would have made the play had the ball went his way.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Gordon is an interesting case. Does anyone know if the NFL has explored changing their marijuana policy given all the changes taking place across states?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3oiwsxk5 said:
Gordon is an interesting case. Does anyone know if the NFL has explored changing their marijuana policy given all the changes taking place across states?

I believe the NFL has stated that states passing their own marijuana laws doesn't affect the CBA.................but most people think that the NFL will follow MLB's lead when the new CBA is hammered out this year, and finally allow weed usage.

The question for Gordon is would the league reverse or withdraw his suspension(s) retroactively if weed was allowed?

aawolf

Reaction score
Any place looks beautiful when you are on the WEEEEEEEEDAH.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
SoulfishHawk":3mo6ocvw said:
I doubt I'm the only one who thought "We sure could have used Gordon on that last drive" after the Niners game. Incredible hands and there is a very good chance he would have made the play had the ball went his way.

All in with you for Gordon pard. He's a keeper.
His suspension is " indefinitely ". That would seem to indicate it could be rescinded at any time. I'm holding out hope that is exactly what happens. Like I've said repeatedly I want to see him back working with the team. He can be a difference maker.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1tzamhkd said:
Uncle Si":1tzamhkd said:

I believe the NFL has stated that states passing their own marijuana laws doesn't affect the CBA.................but most people think that the NFL will follow MLB's lead when the new CBA is hammered out this year, and finally allow weed usage.

The question for Gordon is would the league reverse or withdraw his suspension(s) retroactively if weed was allowed?
I've heard the owners want to use relaxation of marijuana use as a bargaining chip in the negotiations. That does not surprise me one iota.

xray

Reaction score
I
I've been randomly tested 3 times many years ago, before I retired . Passed them all...but to be honest ; I was nervous .The gin could of masked it . :irishdrinkers:

2_0_6

Reaction score
People seem to be forgetting his last failed tests were not only for Weed, but also PED's. Weed is one thing, but the PED thing is a stickler.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
aawolf":1lsf96ew said:
Any place looks beautiful when you are on the WEEEEEEEEDAH.
I've lived my whole life in the Great Northwest, and JG ain't lyin'.
Was once told by a guy who was raised in the Southeast, & had been all over the U.S., that there's a good reason that they call it "God's Country"

jammerhawk

Reaction score
More accurately Gordon could be a game changer.

He wasn't here long enough to know for sure if he is a game changer in the team's system. He did catch a few clutch slant passes and when RW has experience with him could become a game changer.

If combined in a system where RW was protected long enough to go through progressions this player could be a real asset with Lockett and Metcalf.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
By "weather", I suspect he's referring to the haze hanging around Ballard.