*Auction Closed* All Proceeds go to .NET THANK YOU!!

2_0_6

Reaction score
As a kid the majority of my childhood was spent around the stadiums, hotels, signing shows and venues getting memorabilia and various autographs which now means I have much more than what my wife will tolerate. Sadly much of my stuff sits packed away in boxes, so when a situation like this pops up I try to help.

After seeing the post about funding .Net, I asked Wenhawk if I could list an item or two with 100% of the proceeds going to the site and he approved so here we go...

This is how it will play out.. The auction for these items will start today 1.30, and run until' 2.7. Each item will start at $5 and will have no bid increment restriction. If you would like to bid on an item, please reply into the thread NOT TO ME DIRECTLY. On the 7th I will post a reminder email in the morning and close the thread at 6pm. The highest bidder will make a site donation for that amount and once a Mod confirms the payment has been made I will ship the item(s) away at my cost on Monday 2.10.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Another item or two might be added over the weekend.

Item #1: Mack Strong signed University of Georgia Mini helmet

QbYwUat
KAAF26E
QJREL5r

Item #2: Gary Payton signed 8"x10" Pic is in a hard plastic sleeve, I will update with a better pic if needed

EMl5QdD

SSH

Reaction score
Mods can we sticky this? I like the idea OP has here in terms of raising money. In my line of work I come across so much Hawk related items (autographs, jerseys, you name it) and I always want to nab it up for this reason. I just thought it was against policy for some reason. Shoot, not long ago I could have nabbed a signed Lynch jersey for 20 bucks(professionally framed). I have a sign Zorn card my possion as I post this.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Item # 2- $10. The glove is one of my all time favorite basketball players! Him and Alonzo mourning sealed the deal for the Heat against the Mavericks in 2006. Wish he won a Championship with the Sonics but glad he got a ring.

rcaido

Reaction score
how doe these auction work?

I went to the seafirst basketball camp when I was a kid, always wanted a Payton and shawn Kemp autograph but we ended up getting eddie Johnson and avery Johnson when he was a nobody.

I'll bid on an earl, bennet, and lynch jersey if is available.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
rcaido":3j6g76bc said:
how doe these auction work?

I went to the seafirst basketball camp when I was a kid, always wanted a Payton and shawn Kemp autograph but we ended up getting eddie Johnson and avery Johnson when he was a nobody.

I'll bid on an earl, bennet, and lynch jersey if is available.

Just post your bid in the comments. Looks like the Payton autograph is at $10 right now, so anything higher than that.

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
Let's bump this bad boy to the top. As of today Yaktown is winning both items. :irishdrinkers:

I will be adding a third item into the fold tonight at some point, so circle back later.

Remember, 100% of the proceeds go directly back to the site. #GOHAWKS

YaktownHawK":1oxhsmul said:
Item 1 $20

Item 2 $20

ccla

Reaction score
Item #1 $30
Item #2 $30

claudio