Votes: 17 18.5%
  • No

Votes: 43 46.7%
  • Replace the color rush with retro scheme

Votes: 32 34.8%

• Total voters

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Since there isnt much to talk about other than Russ's hair...what are your guys thoughts on the current uniform? What would you like to see changed if anything?

Imo the color rush is awful and I'd rather see a uniform and helmet scheme from the 80s era.

For the main uniform I'm happy with the helmet and pants but have never been fond of the nike logo on the sides. I'd rather see the hawk logo.

sutz

Reaction score
Early in the offseason for the first uniform thread, but I guess we're desperate. :twisted:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't really change anything about the helmets or pants either. The jerseys though feel and have always felt off. Like a Nike experiment, but still generic enough that they look like something a kid could and would create in Madden.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I always thought our unies in the 80's were the best in all of football. Still wearing a sweatshirt 30 yrs old cause it's my fave, even though I have a nice new one with embroidered hawk on front.
I'll line up with Cyrus12 OP game plan.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Love our 80's era retros, but love our current uniforms just as much. The only thing I would change - and I have been clamoring for this change for decades - is to put the Hawk logo back on the sleeves and make it large like the retros. They had the logo on the sleeves during the Hasselbeck/Holmgren Era but it was too small. Now they don't even have the logo on the sleeves. Forwards, not backwards Nike!

Largent80

Reaction score
I love the color rush. I love the retros, I love the all blues, what's the problem?

I especially liked the green jersey blue pants version.

What I miss is the big Hawk Head logo on the sleeves.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Something like this...Make it so Nike/NFL!

Attachments

• 082019-carson.jpg
    082019-carson.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 2,743

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I like the idea of sleeve hawk again and agree it should be large, but it can’t be close to same as helmet, so for me you’d need to do a zoomed in version of the helmet hawk to make that work.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I like the logo on the sleeve too. Wonder if they will try to get the alternate logo on the uniform.

Attachments

• alt logo.jpg
    alt logo.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 2,731

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SNDavidson":2ph8jld4 said:
I like the idea of sleeve hawk again and agree it should be large, but it can’t be close to same as helmet, so for me you’d need to do a zoomed in version of the helmet hawk to make that work.

Yeah that was more the look of the retros...For contemporary it would make sense to do the zoomed in version. I was just too lazy to do it for this quick and dirty shot, lol.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wenhawk":1o388vdg said:
I like the logo on the sleeve too. Wonder if they will try to get the alternate logo on the uniform.

Oh dear baby Jesus no!

KinesProf

Reaction score
I really like the current uniforms. Though I would prefer less head to toe navy when at home. I would like to see the gray pants used as the primary pants home and away.

I'm too young to have any memories or fondness of the Largent-era uniforms. I understand nostalgia, but they don't look particularly great to me, and the bird looks pretty lethargic compared to the modern logo.

I think guys tend to tailor and crop their sleeves far too regularly to add a sleeve logo. I can't think of which teams are currently doing that.

James in PA

Reaction score
Our alternate logo looks like someone said: “OK, you have 30 seconds to design a new logo in Photoshop using only the current logo. Go!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
small change, but wonder if they can color rush green on the facemasks.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
PLEASE allow our old retros to be used once or twice a year!!

chris98251

Reaction score
Really going back to the Silver or they would probably be more of a flat steel Gray now with the new logo would be a compromise of sorts but allow us to wear just about every actual uniform combo going forward.