Chance Warmack to Seattle

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1241819910168285189[/tweet]

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Warmack was a sure thing coming out of Alabama. Reminds me of another guard on our roster right now.

I think he'll be serviceable. If nothing else, he's very good for depth. They're gonna have good competition all over the line this year.

Again, this makes it seem more and more like they see Finney as a center.

John63

Reaction score
Well if he is healthy and can back to his 2014 form that would be great 965 snaps and only 2 sacks grade of 81. This could be good if he is healthy and ready to rock.

chris98251

Reaction score
Appears we are stacking Bodies at O line, Ifedi, Iupati may as well pack your bags, Iupati just can't stay healthy, Ifedi well if he produced maybe but just because he was able to sink roots in the ground and stay healthy doesn't mean he was worth the money he will ask for. I think that is what the Seahawks are looking at, last in the re signing priorities and at a discount I would imagine.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
chris98251":s0008wcn said:
Appears we are stacking Bodies at O line, Ifedi, Iupati may as well pack your bags, Iupati just can't stay healthy, Ifedi well if he produced maybe but just because he was able to sink roots in the ground and stay healthy doesn't mean he was worth the money he will ask for. I think that is what the Seahawks are looking at, last in the re signing priorities and at a discount I would imagine.

Yep. The way I look at it is good bet by FO as they are creating opportunity to dump Dickson, TT, Ifedi, Iupati, and maybe Britt (among others) in order to finance Clowney signing and maybe another short termer like Griffen) to go with him.

Largent80

Reaction score
We're not drafting ol is what this tells me. Also the lack of DE in free agency tells me that they are happy with green/Collier/Irvin. Or maybe they foolishly trade a second for a DE in a trade

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Finally getting rid of the remaining stench of rhymes-with-unable and his penchant for turning professional bowlers and prima ballerinas into NFL offensive linemen. Because, you know, they didn't have 'bad habits' from playing in a spread offense that would need to be un-learned. Which, if you think about it, says volumes about rhymes-with-unable and his supposed magic O-line coaching ability. Because it seems to me that a decent O-line coach wouldn't be afraid of a few bad habits and would be confident in his ability to coach that out of them. Just sayin.

kf3339

Reaction score
Largent80":1kujfh5p said:
This draft has so many good O L players I'm scratching my head right now.

It is perplexing, but we can still add two in the draft and figure out a way to fit them all in. Perhaps this is a bit of a smoke screen and make other teams think we aren't going O-line in the draft. This may allow some good O-Line players to drop into our lap in the draft. Hard to say right now. I also think perhaps they are thinking RB early in round 1 or 2.

I'm just glad they are still making moves regardless of our D-Line issues.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Largent80":38vfc7ge said:
This draft has so many good O L players I'm scratching my head right now.

Seattle has a generational talent at QB but chooses to protect him as if he were a practice squad player.

toffee

Reaction score
I like Chance Warmack, if healthy he could surely help our line!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
Is it me or we are signing dudes either under-performed in their career or has an injury history?