Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Brandon Shell

• Cedric Ogbuehi

• Total voters

QuahHawk

Reaction score
There are some of you out there being Debbie Downers and think we have not made the right moves. I think we have played this well so far and we are not done. Of all the new Seahawks who you got?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
If Dunbar is healthy and strong he's likely the most impactful to fill a position of great NEED. Could have a similar effect in our secondary to what happened when we got Diggs.
I also like getting Irvin back, but our cupboard wasn't quite so bare there.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think Greg Olsen will do wonders for our Offense. Russ made Dissely look like a star and Hollister like an above average pro. Imagine how our offense will click when he get's on the same page as Olsen. DK and Locket are great targets, Olsen will add another dimension even at his age I don't think he will disappoint.

kf3339

Reaction score
I went Bruce Irvin. He at least qualifies as a legitimate pass rusher. That was probably our biggest weakness last season.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2usqzuf8 said:
I think Greg Olsen will do wonders for our Offense. Russ made Dissely look like a star and Hollister like an above average pro. Imagine how our offense will click when he get's on the same page as Olsen. DK and Locket are great targets, Olsen will add another dimension even at his age I don't think he will disappoint.
I'm so happy the CBA negotiations didn't turn into a holdout so Olsen can work with Russ in the off-season.

Favourite acquisition so far, however, is Dunbar (if he's healthy). He's been playing the side opposite where Griffin plays, and Griffin really came on last year, so with Diggs and those two corners, we could be pretty solid on the backside. If we can get any pressure up front we have a chance at a legit top-10 defense that won't give the game away in the 4th.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":2fjvubr9 said:
Wenhawk":2fjvubr9 said:
I'm so happy the CBA negotiations didn't turn into a holdout so Olsen can work with Russ in the off-season.

Favourite acquisition so far, however, is Dunbar (if he's healthy). He's been playing the side opposite where Griffin plays, and Griffin really came on last year, so with Diggs and those two corners, we could be pretty solid on the backside. If we can get any pressure up front we have a chance at a legit top-10 defense that won't give the game away in the 4th.

I'm with you, Kiwi. Love that we're bolstering our D-backfield.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Has to be Dunbar. A good player, who plays an important position, added for a low price.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
After they take care of Clowney or bring in Griffen, things are gonna' look pretty solid overall. Getting Dunbar for a 5th is yet another robbery by JS. He's damn good at what he does, regardless what the Debbie's think :2thumbs:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
SoulfishHawk":1iy01spj said:
After they take care of Clowney or bring in Griffen, things are gonna' look pretty solid overall. Getting Dunbar for a 5th is yet another robbery by JS. He's damn good at what he does, regardless what the Debbie's think :2thumbs:

You got that right Soul. I get frustrated at out O Line shortage, and our D giving away real estate to rival Oklahoma land rush but Pete and John and the staff are about as good as it gets IMO. Seems like John pulls off at least one miracle nearly every year. And this would be a really good year to see him do it in multiples.
As to " take care of Clowney or bring in Griffen" I would change that "or" to and/or, cause having both would really spice up the pass rush soup. It's paying for that that is the problem.