I gotta fess up

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It's like really important to me that the Seahawks win a SB in the next three years just to make the searing pain of our last SB appearance fade a bit in my subconcious, I'm sure I block it out more than I admit, we need to win another one soon, and a big part of it is this, agree?

xray

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1j6khlmn said:
It's like really important to me that the Seahawks win a SB in the next three years just to make the searing pain of our last SB appearance fade a bit in my subconcious, I'm sure I block it out more than I admit, we need to win another one soon, and a big part of it is this, agree?

What's the 3 years window about ?

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Not really sure exactly, seems about how long I can last with the loss being our last sb, think it's reasonable based on the moves we're making.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
SNDavidson":37o4xdg3 said:

A big part of it is what? I'm confused...

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
SNDavidson":vrgq4djm said:

I'll agree that loss is a wound that has festered ever since. Not sure it will ever fully heal, but another SB win would be a dose of good medicine.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Well, honestly for me this last loss hurt, however nothing like 05. This was a well faught game, between two exceptional teams, and was from my recalection well officiated.
We lost fair and square, and it was our own fault at that. Until the full scope of cheating is someday revealed I'm for the most part over 14 loss. I dont begrudge the Pat's, don't hate Tom Brady. They are cheaters, and that's their MO. That's their stain on history. Every superbowl for them should have an * because they have been convicted of cheating. However in our superbowl I don't have evidence, or knowledge of cheating. So congrats to them, GOATS with an *.
05 however, not so much. I still feel cheated and wronged. I learned a lot that day on the corruption of the NFL. What it could look like, and was ugly. I don't hate the Steelers. Some of their fans are "interesting".

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Our SB win did not change 05 for me..
So how is 3 yrs going to fix a loss by a crap pass?