Who Benchs More Rams DE Aaron Donald Seahawks WR DK Metcalf?

ivotuk

Reaction score
This video is a lot of fun :2thumbs:

Who Benches More - Rams DE Aaron Donald or Seahawks WR DK Metcalf?

Pardon My Take

We surprised division rivals Aaron Donald and DK Metcalf to a joint interview and even in an interview they are still competitors. We talk about who can lift more, who has the better looking coach, and who was doubted more in the draft.

[youtube]wdN4QgFjsDI[/youtube]

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Ivotuk, I love this...Got away from thinking about all the crap that is dominating the airwaves & TV :2thumbs:

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I was enjoying it and thought "Hey, if I like this, other people probably do too...naw...besides, all that work, cutting and pasting. Sheesh! But what can I say? Sacrifice for my Bros and Sistahs!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I got a kick out of this because some people think that just because you're built like a Body Builder, you can compete with Power Lifters.
I won a bet on whether or not, I could lift the back end of a car...One of my co-workers (Trophy winning power lifter) warned the guy making the bet, that I was built for lifting, and that I was going to take his money...........I took his money.
Though it was a small car (Fiat 850 Spider with the curb weight of 1,650 lbs) I picked up the rear end (motor end).... My dad once told me, "You are as strong as a mule, and just about as smart". :rofl:
Gawd I miss my Daddy...He was born in Northern Minnesota, but was a Seahawks fan because well....... I was.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1250ocf6 said:
I got a kick out of this because some people think that just because you're built like a Body Builder, you can compete with Power Lifters.
I won a bet on whether or not, I could lift the back end of a car...One of my co-workers (Trophy winning power lifter) warned the guy making the bet, that I was built for lifting, and that I was going to take his money...........I took his money.
Though it was a small car (Fiat 850 Spider with the curb weight of 1,650 lbs) I picked up the rear end (motor end).... My dad once told me, "You are as strong as a mule, and just about as smart". :rofl:
Gawd I miss my Daddy...He was born in Northern Minnesota, but was a Seahawks fan because well....... I was.

Strong man, dang. Got any pics on your weight lifting dominance?

mistaowen

Reaction score
PMT guys are hilarious, I recommend you all check them out. Their interviews are so funny and genuine. They let you see the real side of professional athletes/celebrities who hate the typical interview nonsense and really get to be themselves.

Barstool gets a lot of flack but Dan and PFT are great. Unrelated but this is one of my favorites because you can tell the second Mark realizes this isn't another typical media interview and ends up having a great time. They also give him a bunch of flack for leaving the Pats/Falcons SB early.

[youtube]d7C52FIyYdc[/youtube]

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1wux8m3i said:
scutterhawk":1wux8m3i said:

Strong man, dang. Got any pics on your weight lifting dominance?
Sorry Wen, at 16 years of age I got obsessed with hard work, why? I don't know, but I am now 72 (creeping up on 73)
The man who owns the Honda, GMC, Dealership here in Longview was close friends with John Sudders, (the man who paid me the 100 bucks) at that time, I weighed in @ 228 lbs when I was 25 years old...I Craved really hard work back then & I didn't let up until I retired back in 2010...I miss that strenuous physicality all to hell.
Must be what workout warriors go through as they age :(

bmorepunk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2lvckvs1 said:

There's definitely some bodybuilders out there who can hang with the powerlifters, as long as we're not talking about legit high-level IPF competitors. These dudes train right but still prance around. But most of the bros at the gym are weak for the size they're packing. The thing that impresses me most about bodybuilders is their diet control. Everything has to be planned out weeks in advance and if you screw one thing up it can be a nightmare. That's some face stuffing discipline.

But I'll take strength over pretty any day of the week. I'm interested in being more useful than pretty.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Kind of on topic, if you remember Phillip Daniels, that dude has been a big PLer:

[youtube]_7miFTehlUQ[/youtube]

scutterhawk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1f5waba6 said:
But I'll take strength over pretty any day of the week. I'm interested in being more useful than pretty.
Useful indeed, & you're exactly right...I always tried to incorporate speed with strength, example; As a meat cutter at the Bremerton & Bangor Commissarys, I got up to boning out 10 head of beef in an 8 hour day....I have always considered myself, my biggest competitor......God's honest truth, My manager checked the (bone / fat) barrels, He thought I was maybe accidentally throwing away some meat with my bone trimmings, :lol: , I told him "nope, my pride wouldn't let me make those kinds of mistakes".
PS. I'm sorry I got off of Ivo's great OP.