Don't call it a comeback!

Torc

Reaction score
I love this quote from the article:

"The need for guys that can catch the ball and create after the catch is always at a premium in the NFL," said Harvin's agent, Alvin Keels. "I would be shocked if he isn't invited into someone's camp. Wouldn't you?

Yes, Alvin, I would be totally shocked if no one invited a 32 year old player whose game was predicated on speed that he probably no longer has, who was physical fragile, a mental headcase, and with the minimum salary of a 6 or 7 year vet. :roll:

I'd rather take a risk on a speedy rookie.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Torc":ko5ft2yi said:
I love this quote from the article:

"The need for guys that can catch the ball and create after the catch is always at a premium in the NFL," said Harvin's agent, Alvin Keels. "I would be shocked if he isn't invited into someone's camp. Wouldn't you?

Yes, Alvin, I would be totally shocked if no one invited a 32 year old player whose game was predicated on speed that he probably no longer has, who was physical fragile, a mental headcase, and with the minimum salary of a 6 or 7 year vet. :roll:

I'd rather take a risk on a speedy rookie.

Torc, I second your thoughts, hard pass. Absolutely, no thanks :177692:

You forgot to mention to Alvin that this same 32 yr. old player hasn't played for 4 years, only played when he wanted to play, was a locker room distraction, was reportedly involved in fist fights with other players who 'showed up' and expected to be highly paid and never delivered on his big contract.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Dez Bryant, Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, and Marquise Lee all on the market right before a historically deep WR draft and now he decides to come back.

xray

Reaction score
Harvin has made $ millions by not playing . He never played more than 9 games in a season . Some teams would give him a workout and maybe a physical ; but not with the virus restrictions on the NFL now . At least we know he won't be coming back to Seattle .

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hard for me to bag too hard on a guy who gave us one of the most memorable plays in franchise history. But this reeks of I ran out of money and need to come back to hammer out a couple more paychecks.

Hard pass for me on Harvin, for as much as he was exciting to watch (when he actually played), he was a complete pain in the ass......and I highly doubt that'd change.