Chris Miller should make you smile.

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
This is the kind of energy and aggression that we need to combat teams with fast flowing offenses like we face in the NFC west. don't look at the draft position, just consider the player for who they are in our system. Chris is hungry and brings the attitude we need. [youtube][youtube]nvi3Rk9fLmQ[/youtube][/youtube]
If you watch other Baylor players film you see even more of what hes doing well. cheer up 12's enjoy football. :mrgreen:

If I failed on the video can someone help me out? never have tried to post one here.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I hope his play from college translates to the NFL. There's a big difference between having success in college vs. pros. Just ask Tedric and Lano. Both of them looked good on their college highlights as well. With that said, I hope he does well as it only helps the Seahawks.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":biccfhsi said:
Looks like a poor mans ET.

I was thinking the same, his speed and line to the ball carrier are very similar to ET. At least in that highlight real no evidence of similar ball hawk skills though.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Very Marquise Blair. Kind of an undersized hammer. I'd love it if they could use some of the nickel/roamer safety concepts to deal with all of these crossing routes and end arounds that have killed the Hawks the past couple of years. These dudes seem like a potential fix.

chris98251

Reaction score
4.61 40 time, light and tries to hit like he is 6'2 245.

Highlight reel against college players versus guys bigger or his same size may not translate.

OP
OP
W

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
Really like how hes heads up tacking and how when he makes contact his eyes are open, and his Lightning fast reactions when in mid air. These are things that are really hard to teach. Some folks are the bat, and some are the ball. I'm excited to get to see him compete.

Also wanted to note how much his teammates love him and how they light up when he hits. It reminds me of someone....
Thrilled to have guys like Chris Miller signing with the Seahawks to compete.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Wobly!

Unlike Lano, Miller can tackle. I'd still be concerned about his footspeed, he will compete and certainly has nose for the ball.

Great job posting that video clip. Much appreciated.

OP
OP
W

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
Just in case you guys didn't get enough....
[youtube]xe6JBRirmww[/youtube]

Kinda makes me think of Maxwell but thinks he big like Kam hehe.

rjdriver

Reaction score
6’0 190 lbs

He needs to bulk up a little if he wants to last in this league playing with that aggressive style. Would love to see a lot of Ken Hamlinesque hits out there between Blair and Miller.