NFL Approves (limited) Opening of Team Facilities

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/291 ... ions-allow

"In the memo sent to the 32 NFL teams, commissioner Roger Goodell wrote that clubs could begin using their facilities starting Tuesday, provided they meet a preestablished set of protocols and have permission under state and local regulations. Teams that are not ready or permitted to open by then can do so as soon as they meet the necessary criteria.

The first group of employees allowed back into facilities would include no more than 50% of non-player staff, up to a total of 75 per day. The only players permitted to return would be those who were already rehabilitating injuries prior to the facility closures, and no members of the coaching staff are allowed in the facility. Strength and conditioning coaches participating in player rehab may continue that work in the facility but otherwise are barred until the rest of the coaching staff is allowed to return."

There is more at the link.

Own The West

Reaction score
Hmm. Sounds like Clowney can finally get his physical(s).

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Own The West":17cxo8z7 said:
Hmm. Sounds like Clowney can finally get his physical(s).

Maybe, but he isn't under contract so I'm not sure he'd be able to visit any team facilities.

nrayorr

Reaction score
I guess we'll have to see how long it takes to open up the facilities to full strength.

OP
OP
Appyhawk

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
If the state of Texas is any indicator, this early opening could prove to be counter productive to our end goal. Just days after rushing to reopen Texas experienced by far it's largest day of positive tests increase since the start of this pandemic period. My understanding from league is that if any team is disadvantaged all other teams have to operate at same adjusted level. That means one rotten apple could spoil things for the whole barrel.

Latest posts