Eric Bieniemy

zchurch74

Reaction score
If Pete would step down in 3 years, How would you feel about hiring Bieniemy as next head coach. They would have to get rid of Shotty but I think Bieniemy would work great with Russ and would keep Russ around to finish his career as a Hawk.

I think he would let Russ be Russ and the offense would finally be what it should be with our talent.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Eric B. will get a head coaching job sooner than 3 years, or his star will have faded. But either way, he's unlikely to be a top available talent by then.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with Bieniemy's abilities as a head coach, but certainly he's done well as Andy Reid's OC in KC.
We've been so spoiled with Pete as a head coach, transforming the Seahawks team and culture.
Why would Bieniemy be a good bet as a HC?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
My pick would be Dave Toub, currently Assistant HC and Special Teams coordinator for the Chiefs.

getnasty

Reaction score
Andy Reid's offensive coordinators are kind of like Pete and BB's defensive coordinators. They all look good but at the end of the day it's really the head coaches system more then anything.

Rat

Reaction score
He’s going to have his choice of open jobs after this season.

I’d be thrilled to get him here if Pete were to call it quits after this season for some reason. Having a HOF QB in his prime would have to be attractive to him.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
getnasty":2wn2un3s said:
Andy Reid's offensive coordinators are kind of like Pete and BB's defensive coordinators. They all look good but at the end of the day it's really the head coaches system more then anything.

And doesn't Reid call the plays too?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
"Why would Bieniemy be a good bet as a HC?"

He is sparkling clean and a high class guy who knows the game both sides of the ball. He has high level coaching experience and is a great player motivator. Doesn't hurt he is a SB winner as OC. Reid gets and deserves, the largest portion of credit, but he didn't ge tit done until he picked this OC and they picked Mahomes. Also Mahomes didn't play at his current level until under the tutelage of his current coaches.
I met him in Olathe. He was my son's neighbor. Just the kind of guy you want for a neighbor. He tells you exactly what he thinks without being combative and you can depend on him and his word.
Only mistake he's made is he let his son go play basketball in Oklahoma instead of Kansas. :)