Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PFT: Wilson really wants Antonio Brown on the Seahawks

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Although Josh Gordon may be cleared to return before Antonio Brown, it’s Brown and not Gordon who has captured the attention of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.

    According to John Clayton of 710 ESPN in Seattle, Wilson wants Brown to join the team.

    The Seahawks’ receiving corps includes DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett. Philip Dorsett arrived as a free agent this year.

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... n-seattle/
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4761
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


  • Sign both Brown and Gordon. If only one makes it through the season, their combined salary would still look like a steal.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 5910
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm
    Location: Grand Rapids, MI


  • Wilson must think he can transfer some of his "power of positive thinking" to Brown.
    TreeRon
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1157
    Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:48 pm


  • Well they are buddies... and work out together.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2793
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm


  • Bobblehead wrote:Well they are buddies... and work out together.


    Working out together and playing a game with emotions exposed are not the same. That's where Brown seems to have his issues, the how much he gets the ball or why he wasn't a primary receiver etc.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31509
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Bobblehead wrote:Well they are buddies... and work out together.



    I wonder if they ever talk about r@p*.

    This is a horrible idea . id rather have Percy Harvin after a 2 week long meth bender. Brown
    Was kicked off of 3 teams in 1 year.

    I see a pattern
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4649
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:07 am
    Location: Spokane, Wa


  • morgulon1 wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Well they are buddies... and work out together.



    I wonder if they ever talk about r@p*.

    This is a horrible idea . id rather have Percy Harvin after a 2 week long meth bender. Brown
    Was kicked off of 3 teams in 1 year.

    I see a pattern


    If Darth Belichek couldn't make it work then nobody can.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31509
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • chris98251 wrote:
    morgulon1 wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Well they are buddies... and work out together.



    I wonder if they ever talk about r@p*.

    This is a horrible idea . id rather have Percy Harvin after a 2 week long meth bender. Brown
    Was kicked off of 3 teams in 1 year.

    I see a pattern


    If Darth Belichek couldn't make it work then nobody can.



    Agree 100%
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4649
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:07 am
    Location: Spokane, Wa


  • Russ must have done a header into an unpadded goalpost during one of these workouts we been hearing about. That or hes dead set on a star in his crown for saving a sinner.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 991
    Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm
    Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.


  • There is little doubt that AB is a hugely talented WR, but he brings with him never ending drama and an inability to put his team before himself. He’d never fit the team’s culture, and although very talented would bring more problems than benefits.

    Even now after being trouble in Pittsburgh, then Oakland, and having his character exposed personally in NE towards women, he still doesn’t get it as was revealed by his apparently needed but undesired posse brought with him to his tryout with New Orleans. He doesn’t get it and is just another huge ego that has shown can’t be managed.

    I understand why Wilson wants him here, AB is a talent; but building a team involves more than gathering together a group of talented players and one guy hugely talented but character flawed can be a “me, me, me” cancer that hurts the whole team. The Seahawks don‘t need the drama.

    This is all just my opinion but I doubt that AB will ever be a Seahawks player. In the end the team would only be able to keep him around for a very short time as they’d never fit his 2nd contract into their cap.

    To me a healthy but sober Gordon, who may not actually exist, showed he could bring something in limited minutes last season is a better choice.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 6970
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:13 pm


  • This would be Percy Harvin 2.0 ...no thanks !
    xray
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2758
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 am
    Location: AZ


  • Yeah Russ needs to let this one go and focus on the receivers he currently has.

    Make DK the next Moss. Make Lockett the next AB.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3099
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


  • The thing is, you have to respect Wilson's opinions on things, he hasn't showed anyone he's a flake with bad judgment and if for some reason, he thinks Brown can work here, you gotta figure that he knows something about the guy and that maybe he could be good for the team. I'm impartial to this and don't care one way or another about Brown, though I 've thought he's been quite a flake through the last several seasons, but damn if Wilson see's something in him..
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2793
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm


  • Dude is not right in his head. Until he gets the help he needs and gets on track long term he's going to be a time bomb for whoever picks him up.

    I don't know if he has a serious mental illness and/or substance abuse problem. But this is far beyond just having a bad attitude. Hopefully for his sake, he gets the help he needs and can get his life together and stay there. That dude needs help and too many people who followed the NFL seemed to get some tabloid-esque entertainment out of him. He's a real person and so is the other people he deals with, some of whom it appears that he was hurting along the way.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2528
    Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:56 pm


  • morgulon1 wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Well they are buddies... and work out together.



    I wonder if they ever talk about r@p*.

    This is a horrible idea . id rather have Percy Harvin after a 2 week long meth bender. Brown
    Was kicked off of 3 teams in 1 year.

    I see a pattern

    Lmao..I agree :2thumbs:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5411
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm


  • Be careful Russ. You just might get what you asked for!! :177692:

    The risk outweighs the reward and we don't need any more "me guys" back stirring up crap!

    Hard pass.......and right in the balz if we get him. :pukeface:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7220
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:41 pm


  • Is Russell Wilson going to give up some of his money to sign him? There's no way AB signs with any team for less than $15M. He signed for 2 years, $30M with the Pats last year. Since the Raiders and Pats were paying him, he probably would have come in for the minimum last season. I don't believe that is the case this season. I think those teams don't owe him anything more so he will be pricey.
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter
     
    Posts: 7729
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:10 pm
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • hawkfan68 wrote:Is Russell Wilson going to give up some of his money to sign him? There's no way AB signs with any team for less than $15M. He signed for 2 years, $30M with the Pats last year. Since the Raiders and Pats were paying him, he probably would have come in for the minimum last season. I don't believe that is the case this season. I think those teams don't owe him anything more so he will be pricey.


    Wait, I heard both the Raiders and the Pats refused to pay him (beyond the one game check that he played for the Pats). It's being hashed out in court last I heard.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4761
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


  • So a majority of you guys are disagreeing with Russell Wilson on this?
    Mizak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 539
    Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:36 pm


  • If the hawks signed AB, they would be doing him a big favor -- until now the Commissioner has not been compelled to act so if the Hawkls signed him, 'the suspension clock' would start to run ... a 'win-win'' for the Hawks: the possibility of a Top-5 WR at a bargain price and if it doesn't work out, they will have shown RW that they are making the effort.
    chet380
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 816
    Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:49 pm


  • Mizak wrote:So a majority of you guys are disagreeing with Russell Wilson on this?


    Yes. Yes it appears we are. So what?

    AB might provide an occasional spark on the field, but at what cost? He could hinder the team tremendously in both $$$ and morale without providing much ROI.

    Seahawk WRs currently must be team-first, blocking, catch-everything-that-is-rarely-thrown-to-you receivers. That doesn't fit his past.
    Ad Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2363
    Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 am


  • xray wrote:This would be Percy Harvin 2.0 ...no thanks !

    This wouldn’t require trading a 1 and a 3.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 5910
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm
    Location: Grand Rapids, MI


  • This is one of many examples of why players should not have input into personnel decisions.
    Sun Tzu
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 246
    Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:45 am
    Location: Corvallis


  • Sun Tzu wrote:This is one of many examples of why players should not have input into personnel decisions.


    The current NBA agrees.
    acer1240
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2007
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Sandpoint , Idaho


  • We should sign him. I think we would get a year at a bargain price with him on his best behavior. He will likely be suspended for a few games so the price is even less. It’s a win-win. He comes in part way through the season with a chip on his shoulder playing for his next contract. The Seahawks get a good price while he rehabs his image.

    Of course this is with the caveat that we throw the ball a little more. We were 7th from the bottom in throwing percentage. Don’t sign him and hand Carson the ball 75% of the time in the first half. That could turn it bad fast.
    JayhawkMike
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:06 pm


  • chris98251 wrote:
    morgulon1 wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Well they are buddies... and work out together.



    I wonder if they ever talk about r@p*.

    This is a horrible idea . id rather have Percy Harvin after a 2 week long meth bender. Brown
    Was kicked off of 3 teams in 1 year.

    I see a pattern


    If Darth Belichek couldn't make it work then nobody can.

    Like yeah, what the hell does Russell Wilson know? lololol
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7335
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm


  • Bobblehead wrote:The thing is, you have to respect Wilson's opinions on things, he hasn't showed anyone he's a flake with bad judgment and if for some reason, he thinks Brown can work here, you gotta figure that he knows something about the guy and that maybe he could be good for the team. I'm impartial to this and don't care one way or another about Brown, though I 've thought he's been quite a flake through the last several seasons, but damn if Wilson see's something in him..

    That's all I'm saying too....Maybe, JUST MAYBE he and Wilson has sat down and had a heart to heart, & for all we know?, maybe the Mega Talented AB KNOWS that this could be his "Last Hoorah".
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7335
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm


  • scutterhawk wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:The thing is, you have to respect Wilson's opinions on things, he hasn't showed anyone he's a flake with bad judgment and if for some reason, he thinks Brown can work here, you gotta figure that he knows something about the guy and that maybe he could be good for the team. I'm impartial to this and don't care one way or another about Brown, though I 've thought he's been quite a flake through the last several seasons, but damn if Wilson see's something in him..

    That's all I'm saying too....Maybe, JUST MAYBE he and Wilson has sat down and had a heart to heart, & for all we know?, maybe the Mega Talented AB KNOWS that this could be his "Last Hoorah".



    How many times in your life had you had a heart to heart with someone but when emotions get high and push comes to shove they revert back to previous behavior.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31509
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • chris98251 wrote:
    scutterhawk wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:The thing is, you have to respect Wilson's opinions on things, he hasn't showed anyone he's a flake with bad judgment and if for some reason, he thinks Brown can work here, you gotta figure that he knows something about the guy and that maybe he could be good for the team. I'm impartial to this and don't care one way or another about Brown, though I 've thought he's been quite a flake through the last several seasons, but damn if Wilson see's something in him..

    That's all I'm saying too....Maybe, JUST MAYBE he and Wilson has sat down and had a heart to heart, & for all we know?, maybe the Mega Talented AB KNOWS that this could be his "Last Hoorah".



    How many times in your life had you had a heart to heart with someone but when emotions get high and push comes to shove they revert back to previous behavior.


    Risk reward thing I guess.. layup or drive it.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2793
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm


  • Bobblehead wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    scutterhawk wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:The thing is, you have to respect Wilson's opinions on things, he hasn't showed anyone he's a flake with bad judgment and if for some reason, he thinks Brown can work here, you gotta figure that he knows something about the guy and that maybe he could be good for the team. I'm impartial to this and don't care one way or another about Brown, though I 've thought he's been quite a flake through the last several seasons, but damn if Wilson see's something in him..

    That's all I'm saying too....Maybe, JUST MAYBE he and Wilson has sat down and had a heart to heart, & for all we know?, maybe the Mega Talented AB KNOWS that this could be his "Last Hoorah".



    How many times in your life had you had a heart to heart with someone but when emotions get high and push comes to shove they revert back to previous behavior.


    Risk reward thing I guess.. layup or drive it.

    Yeah, I'm not on the inside track that Russell Wilson is.
    One has to wonder about where Harvin & Wilson stood...& IF the Seahawks would give him a one year 'Prove It' deal?
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7335
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm


  • Well, Russ did ask for some talent to be put around him and the front office has done absolutely nothing to satisfy that, so maybe thats why Russ keeps defending the move.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1405
    Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:19 am


  • Whatever Wilson wants, he should get.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3885
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:48 pm


  • AB or Clowney and or Griffen.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31509
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Generally, people that expect people to change get disappointed.

    Most people do not change. Past behavior does not always repeat but it usually does.

    This is why things like signing guys like Harvin made no sense. If someone has problems elsewhere, he will have the same problems here. I made this argument the day we signed Harvin.

    People generally do what they have always done. They can change. They rarely do.

    Signing Gordon and/or Brown means Gordon is likely going to get suspended and Brown is probably going to sexually harass or assault people while creating additional chaos publicly. I suspect if we did sign him - the first run first few games, he would start a social media campaign railing publicly against the team's refusal to 'use him right'.

    But truth is, Wilson is rarely been given all the pieces he needs - the years we did, we made 2 SuperBowls or deep runs in the playoffs. So if he truly believes he needs these pieces, he's earned the right to request them.

    Even as the resident 'Wilson Hater', I recognize this.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3885
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:48 pm


  • NO!
    nrayorr
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 335
    Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 pm


  • Free AB

    Image Image

    Friends with Geno Smith too
    massari
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1559
    Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:58 am


  • LOL.. Geno would have been sacked every time.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2793
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm


  • No thanks. Sorry Russ but you have done more with less. Let's see a full season of DK and Lockett! Dont underrate Ursua and Moore either.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 22
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 12:36 am



  • Bobblehead wrote:https://heavy.com/sports/2020/05/antonio-brown-seahawks-ab-rumors-workout/

    dang, is their really legs to this?

    IF Hawks sign Brown, is that a pass on Gordon?

    Wilson has been recruiting Brown ever since he got booted from the Patriots. The fact that they are working out together is no surprise to me. The decision on this matter has nothing to do with Russell Wilson, so wish as he may -- he does not have the final say in this matter. The decision is up to Carroll, and Carroll alone. If I were Carroll I would stay far away from Antonio Brown. He is a mental headcase right on par with Percy Harvin. Brown was incredibly destructive inside the locker rooms of New England and Pittsburgh. He would also complain if he didn't get the ball enough -- which he is unlikely to in Seattle.

    Sure, Brown and Metcalf on the edges with Lockett at slot sounds nice until you realize that Brown is a dumpster fire right now. An even bigger case against such a move is the fact that Seattle ran more 2 WR sets than any team in the NFL season. Seattle prefered the TE in that particular role, in fact we also ran more 2 TE sets than any team in football as well. This is a big reason why we went after Olsen, plus signed and drafted a bevy of TEs.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3348
    Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:31 am


  • Spin Doctor wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:https://heavy.com/sports/2020/05/antonio-brown-seahawks-ab-rumors-workout/

    dang, is their really legs to this?

    IF Hawks sign Brown, is that a pass on Gordon?

    Wilson has been recruiting Brown ever since he got booted from the Patriots. The fact that they are working out together is no surprise to me. The decision on this matter has nothing to do with Russell Wilson, so wish as he may -- he does not have the final say in this matter. The decision is up to Carroll, and Carroll alone. If I were Carroll I would stay far away from Antonio Brown. He is a mental headcase right on par with Percy Harvin. Brown was incredibly destructive inside the locker rooms of New England and Pittsburgh. He would also complain if he didn't get the ball enough -- which he is unlikely to in Seattle.

    Sure, Brown and Metcalf on the edges with Lockett at slot sounds nice until you realize that Brown is a dumpster fire right now. An even bigger case against such a move is the fact that Seattle ran more 2 WR sets than any team in the NFL season. Seattle prefered the TE in that particular role, in fact we also ran more 2 TE sets than any team in football as well. This is a big reason why we went after Olsen, plus signed and drafted a bevy of TEs.
    Or Brown in slot and Lockett as flanker.

    Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2166
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 pm


  • chris98251 wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Well they are buddies... and work out together.


    Working out together and playing a game with emotions exposed are not the same. That's where Brown seems to have his issues, the how much he gets the ball or why he wasn't a primary receiver etc.


    How did the amount of times getting the ball, etc factor into the Raiders debacle considering he never played a down for them?
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6482
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 pm


  • Seanhawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Well they are buddies... and work out together.


    Working out together and playing a game with emotions exposed are not the same. That's where Brown seems to have his issues, the how much he gets the ball or why he wasn't a primary receiver etc.


    How did the amount of times getting the ball, etc factor into the Raiders debacle considering he never played a down for them?



    Guess you didn't follow things prior to that did you, he wasn't JUST WITH THE RAIDERS !!!!!
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31509
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • I completely understand the reservations about having Brown on our team. But at the same time there's a big part of me that wants to trust our quarterback. Russ doesn't seem like an idiot when it comes to this kind of thing, and he's driven to win.

    Then again, Russ could just be 'recruiting' Brown because they're friends and he wants to show some respect, knowing full well that the Seahawks' front office is going to do what they're going to do. It really depends on the context of what Clayton means when he says Russ is 'recruiting' Brown to the Seahawks. Is he having serious discussions with the front office? Maybe somebody knows more than me.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6059
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm


  • Russ is solid...all the way around. Both on and off the field. While I have deep reservations fueld by ABs past antics, if Russ is putting his stamp of approval on getting AB then it's time to try to get AB.

    Seattle's environmental is "different" compared to most of the league. Perhaps that alone could get AB back on track.

    A WR corps of Lockett, Metcalf, Gordon, and AB sprinkled with a healthy Dissly? Carson and Hyde? Nasty.

    In my opinion, if we had this set-up and actually let Russ cook, our defensive issues would still exist but we'd be more competitive.

    We really need to turn Russ loose. I still believe defense wins games but you have to play to your strengths as well. Let's not waste a future HOFs talents for sake of supporting a mentality without having the personnel to execute it. Get Gordon back...pursue AB. Put it on Russ. I'd bet good money that, even with our defensive unit being exactly as it is now (no Clowney, Griffen, etc...), we would be more competitive.

    Olsen is not the answer. Although I think Hyde's going to do great (we needed depth), he's not the answer. A motivated AB and Gordon? There's a million and one silly, outright stupid things that could happen ranging from addiction to refusing to wear a certain type helmet but, just imagine it being "normal". No suspensions...no outbursts...

    Signing those two guys is a gamble but it could very well push us over the top.

    Still want Clowney....just saying.
    Elemas
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 389
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:02 pm


  • Yep. I get the controversy though...over the top, or off a cliff?
    Whatever we do I don't want Clowney to be the one that we don't get.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 991
    Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm
    Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.


  • I wonder with Russ, with his Christian faith, if he tends towards hope that he can play role in a player finding God and life being transformed. Of course that could happen thru friendship and time spent together off the field and doesn't suggest AB should be on the team.

    I say no, Russ. Continue to be a positive influence personally off the field.
    springscohawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 123
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:01 pm


  • Say we sign Brown.. and he doesn't turn out...just cut him and be no better off than we were before he got here?
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2793
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm


  • Russ is the eternal optimist and believes he can change guys while ignoring their negatives.
    Normally I’m ok with that, but not in this case.

    Plus I think AB still has an upcoming suspension due to off the field actions.

    I’d rather put my eggs in the Josh Gordon basket if I have to have a member of the island of the misfit toys on my team.
    At least with Gordon you don’t have locker room issues, and he proved he’s still a clutch player when on the field.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 28808
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • hawkfan68 wrote:Is Russell Wilson going to give up some of his money to sign him? There's no way AB signs with any team for less than $15M. He signed for 2 years, $30M with the Pats last year. Since the Raiders and Pats were paying him, he probably would have come in for the minimum last season. I don't believe that is the case this season. I think those teams don't owe him anything more so he will be pricey.

    My thought as well.
    If RW wants him so bad it's time to restructure and assume the risk.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5411
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm


Next


It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 70 guests