Coronavirus has pundits scraping the bottom of the barrel.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Maulbert":1e14yzex said:
They're debating whether the Hawks should deal Russ for the #1 pick next year to draft Trevor Lawrence on NBC Sports.

https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest/sea ... r-lawrence

In a word: No.

In two words: HELL No.

Wow, it amazes me how deep they're digging for content.
I wouldn’t mind trading Wilson when he’s at the tail end of his career (like Rodgers) age right now.

But now, you need to “use” Wilson all up and run him to the ground until he has nothing left in him!

Then, bam! Tell him to kick rocks!

Lmao.

You would do the same!

The organization always come before any player/coach!

chris98251

Reaction score
Well Simms must need to feel vindicated, I keep seeing Vids imbedded about Wilson really was talked about being traded to the Browns, I mean like on every page and has been going on for days, when one person argues a point that much you have to know there is a reason to doubt and they are trying to be credible.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think Lawrencecis going to be hailed as the next Manning or Brady. Good wholesome christian. I'm sure everyone will be drooling about him. Belichek will find a way to get him.

Basis4day

Reaction score
It’s not being debated on NBC Sports.

It’s on NBC Sports Northwest, a regional cable channel in Washington and Oregon.

The “pundit” in question is named Brian Noe. He has a whopping 5000 followers on Twitter.
Compare that to Tacoma News Tribune Seahawks beat writer Greg Bell at 37,000. Ian Furness on KJR has 23,000.
I don’t follow this board as closely as I used to. But when I was a mod Rob Staton was a frequent poster. He has over 80,000 followers on twitter.

Davis Hsu has over 15,000. Jackson Bevins has over 8,000.

Hell, Jim Moore has 17,000.

This isn’t NBC talking.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I actually think it's a fair question. The reality is these days that franchise QBs get you so far but team depth is what gets you to the big dance. With the huge cap hits these players are getting it's not unreasonable to wonder at which point does your superstar qb on a huge contract become a hindrance rather than a plus.

zchurch74

Reaction score
I think TL will be a bust in the NFL. One of those hunch feelings.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
But if you look under the barrel....you will find where he is getting his stories. :p :twisted:

Torc

Reaction score
Blah blah blah.

Wilson has a no-trade clause in his contract, so unless he agrees to go to a bottom feeder team that has the #1 pick, there wouldn't be a trade anyway.

As negotiations between Russell Wilson's agent and the Seattle Seahawks went down to the 11th hour Monday night, what helped pushed the deal through was the team agreeing to a no-trade clause that the quarterback's side had insisted upon.

"We talked about the idea of a no-trade clause just because we really wanted to be here," Wilson said Wednesday, echoing a point he made no fewer than 10 times during a news conference to formally announce his record contract extension. "That was the thing we were really excited about and that's kind of what sealed the deal for us."