Ticket prices per game

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Hey anyone figure out how to look at what each game’s price is for your tickets? Used to be able to click on each game and see what price was depending on game. Can’t figure out how to do it in the account manager. Variable pricing and wanted to know what levels each were..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Just a guess but willing to bet prices will be insane. Not sure if they will hold some sort of lottery draw for corporate and season tix holders to see who gets to go to what games? I would think that any ticket on the secondary market will be 5x what it usually is and would it really be worth it??

12HawkFan

Reaction score
It's a big pain in the butt, way harder to figure out than it should be.

I needed this info last year and my Rep sent me to the ticket info page that has a colored chart of the stadium with a legend that will give you price info for the different price levels of each section.

You need to fine the charts for STH's as the ones posted for non-STH's is normally the one out front, you have to look around that section of the website to find what you want.

Good luck.

12HF

GO HAWKS!!!

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I'm still under the assumption I won't be going to any games and my payments will go towards next year's tickets.
There are several government hurdles that haven't been sorted out at all:
1) A closed US-Canada border
2) A 2 week self isolation restriction on travellers returning from the US
3) A ban on large gatherings

Until all 3 of those get lifted, no games for me and i'd expect the Hawks would honor a request for credit if their Canadian STH's are restricted from attending by government policy.

And is it conceivable that any of those things will be lifted unless one of 4 things happens with the pandemic:
1) A vaccine has been administered to all at risk people
2) the virus has mutated to a non-aggressive form
3) herd immunity has been established
4) An effective therapy is discovered

It's end of May and I can't see those things happening by August. But stranger things have happened so we will see.

OP
OP
HawkerBacker

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
12HawkFan":34i0zwfe said:

I needed this info last year and my Rep sent me to the ticket info page that has a colored chart of the stadium with a legend that will give you price info for the different price levels of each section.

You need to fine the charts for STH's as the ones posted for non-STH's is normally the one out front, you have to look around that section of the website to find what you want.

Good luck.

12HF

GO HAWKS!!!
Yip I have that, unfortunately it doesn’t break it down by game, only by your section. Last year they listed what they had each game priced at info on the info portion of the digital ticket. Interestingly it’s not available there anymore. Wonder if this is going to be how they “adjust” prices as the season approaches to “capture” more revenue.. Have always been able to find it on account manager and no luck as of yet...

12HawkFan

Reaction score
HawkerBacker":10c19q2g said:
12HawkFan":10c19q2g said:

Good luck.

12HF

GO HAWKS!!!
Yip I have that, unfortunately it doesn’t break it down by game, only by your section. Last year they listed what they had each game priced at info on the info portion of the digital ticket. Interestingly it’s not available there anymore. Wonder if this is going to be how they “adjust” prices as the season approaches to “capture” more revenue.. Have always been able to find it on account manager and no luck as of yet...

I just e-mailed my STH rep and he sent me the link for this years price schedule for STH's.

Link:

https://www2.seahawks.com/renewal/2020/map/

Individual game pricing will come out later this summer and should be found in the same part of the website.

Have fun.

12HF

GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
HawkerBacker

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3qtgde1k said:
Hey brother, hope things are well with you guys :irishdrinkers:
Doing good! Figuring out the season and if we’re headed to AZ in October if football is going! Hope things are great for you as well, look like it from what i see ya post on fb :)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, keeping safe out here. But what a poop show things are right now. We've lost 15 gigs so far and counting. See you sometime this season, hopefully.... :irishdrinkers:

Latest posts