Film Breakdown: Benson Mayowa Offers Fantastic Value

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Nice find Jville!

Thanks for posting this!

Mayowa has been on the radar of the Hawks, Cowboys, Cardinals and Raiders and seem to get better and better as a pass rusher. I suspect he will be a great addition who combined with Irvin will be a positive addition to the team.

nrayorr

Reaction score
As I alluded to in another topic about Mayowa I liked him when he was with us and I thought that he had a great upside and was surprised that we didn't keep him, but I'm glad to see him back on the team.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Getting Chris Clemons vibes off this guy - career journeyman who finally finds the right fit. This is one reason why I'm not as down on the Seahawks' offseason as some are.

kf3339

Reaction score
I really hope he shows up like he did last year with the Raiders. That would a very nice thing to see!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Appyhawk":1d20ttj2 said:
Yup. Enjoyed the film and have hopes for the guy.
I still want Clowney.

You are not alone my friend.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Can't wait to see Mayowa Vandalize the NFC West O-Lines!

sutz

Reaction score
Nice film. I especially like that he's not a 'one trick pony' and seems to have some skills against the run, too.

Looks like a good value addition.

Fade

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3gtv9szx said:
Getting Chris Clemons vibes off this guy - career journeyman who finally finds the right fit. This is one reason why I'm not as down on the Seahawks' offseason as some are.

Yeah, I was going to post this. This player archetype happens seemingly all of the time in the NFL.

The Journeyman DE that bounces around the league, and then all of a sudden pops in his late 20s.

Benson Mayowa could be the next one.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
It's my understanding that Mayowa started off camp this week running with the ones out of the LEO position.

I suspect many fans are sleeping on what his addition brings to the team.