New STH YaY!

Zybot

Reaction score
Hey... I'm just stoked that as of today I am now officially a STH. Of course it had to be this year, with a lot of question about whether games will happen or not, but I'm just excited to be a STH finally. It's been about 8 years on the Blue Pride List. In 2011 I was a STH for about 45 minutes. I bought season tickets, but then cancelled them as a coworker would sell me half her tix. I call the ticket agent back and he cancelled my order but told me I was going to seriously regret cancelling because the Hawks were going to be super good. Ha, he was so incredibly right, particularly since the coworker left the next season and my source for tickets was no longer around Finally, my dumb mistake has been fixed

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
Good for you!

Now, if only you could get that time machine working.....

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Noice! Welcome to the club, now hopefully we will actually see them in person at some point this year.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Just got my Season Tickets for the first time as well, had been on Blue Pride since before the 2012 season. Gonna be up in the nosebleeds, section 335 but it's on the 50 at least. Anybody else get tickets this year? Is their a way to pay more to buy hard tickets?

rjdriver

Reaction score
Congrats!
I'm pumped for you!

If I had a DeLorean that could hit 88, I'd put my name on during the Kingdome years. Still one of my big regrets and I don't even live in Seattle...but could easily commute in 5-8 times a year.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Enjoy!!!

There are no bad seats in the stadium.

Be Loud, have a blast.

I know I do.

Congrats!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
My cousin gave up his tickets and I was not happy to say the least. I’ve been in line since 2013-14 I believe. I couldn’t afford them until then. And when I do become a holder I plan on going to maybe 2-3 games a year. So the rest will be avail for face value to anyone on here. I live to far away to go more and my cousin isn’t going to get the tickets. He will have to pay double. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jman316

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":e392mmgg said:
Is their a way to pay more to buy hard tickets?

Nope. I was one of the last holdouts before they FORCED all of us to ditch the paper tickets and use a wizard box to get into the game. They do have a "commemorative" PDF image that you can print out as a souvenir. I like to buy a program for a nostalgic keepsake, plus the proceeds are matched and go to good causes.

Congrats to the new STHs! BTW, If you have a voice after attending a game, you did it wrong.

ivotuk

Reaction score
HawkinNY":3qr7cgc1 said:
My cousin gave up his tickets and I was not happy to say the least. I’ve been in line since 2013-14 I believe. I couldn’t afford them until then. And when I do become a holder I plan on going to maybe 2-3 games a year. So the rest will be avail for face value to anyone on here. I live to far away to go more and my cousin isn’t going to get the tickets. He will have to pay double. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might take you up on that one day. No idea if or when I'll be able to make it down this year, but last time I made it to 2 games and had a blast. Couple of times I yelled so loud I thought I was going to throw up.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":27kdwbss said:
Just got my Season Tickets for the first time as well, had been on Blue Pride since before the 2012 season. Gonna be up in the nosebleeds, section 335 but it's on the 50 at least. Anybody else get tickets this year? Is their a way to pay more to buy hard tickets?

Section 335 is a great section. I started out in section 339 row HH when I became a STH, I'm now in section 315 row H. I'd like to get to section 335, row A some year and if I ever do I will not move. To me becoming a STH made me feel like I stepped up in my fandom in a sense. Congratulations and welcome to the club!!