Russ And Ciara Now Produce Movies

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/andypattonSEA/status/1271563708767051776[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/HuskyArchive/status/1271529088776155136[/tweet]

HawkinNY

Reaction score
That’s what happens when you’re rich. You can then take chances on all sorts of things. And if it works out get even richer. Lol

Kinda knew he was trying to get into Hollywood. Has been pandering to that group for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sutz

Reaction score
Isn't the "Executive Producer" position more of a ceremonial one based more on how much money they spend on the project moreso than the amount of technical or aritistic input they have?

God bless them, there's tons of money to be made in Hollywood.

Fuddhawk

Reaction score
Maybe instead of making movies and marrying rich celebrities, Wilson should concentrate on not throwing dumb passes in Super Bowls and scoring from the goal line without having a delay of game penalty AFTER SPIKING THE BALL!

This is what destroys players....................................................

anonFAFA

Reaction score
Fuddhawk":1s96zci2 said:
Maybe instead of making movies and marrying rich celebrities, Wilson should concentrate on not throwing dumb passes in Super Bowls and scoring from the goal line without having a delay of game penalty AFTER SPIKING THE BALL!

This is what destroys players....................................................

Lol, naw dawg

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Makes sense that he will be a Charger at the end of his deal. Closer to Hollywood and his wife can attempt to re start her career.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I see nothing has changed around here :lol:
Hey Fudd, what ALSO loses Super Bowl's is blowing a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter. But yeah, let's blame it on Russ. Because he's an easy target. And he clearly isn't focused on football :roll:
He's only a future HOF QB who has NEVER had a problem with focus, even with his off the field projects. Dear God, this tired old "He should concentrate on football" argument has long since ran it's course..…..

acer1240

Reaction score
Fuddhawk":k0puhgum said:

Yeah. His career has certainly gone downhill.

What are you talking about?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
sutz":jsdfe0ks said:
Isn't the "Executive Producer" position more of a ceremonial one based more on how much money they spend on the project moreso than the amount of technical or aritistic input they have?

God bless them, there's tons of money to be made in Hollywood.

Yep. It's the movie equivalent of donating $100,000 to a cancer research wing and getting a snazzy brick with your name on it placed in the walkway.

Fuddhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2zoowdvp said:
I see nothing has changed around here :lol:
Hey Fudd, what ALSO loses Super Bowl's is blowing a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter. But yeah, let's blame it on Russ. Because he's an easy target. And he clearly isn't focused on football :roll:
He's only a future HOF QB who has NEVER had a problem with focus, even with his off the field projects. Dear God, this tired old "He should concentrate on football" argument has long since ran it's course..…..

Oh, I'm sorry. I should just forget the dumbest play and the dumbest pass in SUPER BOWL HISTORY.
And let us not forget the play against the 49er's at the goal line. I guess the game plan was to spike the ball and then have a delay of game penalty to push us back.

Russell Wilson and players like him(Richard Sherman) when put into the "famous celebrity" Hollywood list and marry "stars" always seem to regress in their football career.
Yeah, Wilson is great. His johnson is the biggest ever. He's a football god.
He will have a good/great career.........BUT HE WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED FOR THROWING THE WORST PASS IN NFL HISTORY in the super bowl
!
Now he has "celebrity distractions".
His rah-rah routine is getting old.........................

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, he should start acting in a more traditional way like other Superbowl-winning QBs! Maybe he could spend the night before out on the town all night with "two broads and a bottle" (a quote from Joe Namath).

That was a pathetic post there, dude.

Fuddhawk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3p5at14t said:
Yeah, he should start acting in a more traditional way like other Superbowl-winning QBs! Maybe he could spend the night before out on the town all night with "two broads and a bottle" (a quote from Joe Namath).

You don't like it..?? Too bad. I don't post a comment before getting your approval.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Fuddhawk":2ergamki said:
GeekHawk":2ergamki said:

You don't like it..?? Too bad. I don't post a comment before getting your approval.

You obviously don't. If you did, the quality would be better.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
How the heck did that Brady guy win so many titles? I mean, he's married to someone famous...……
Funny how people who hate Russ magically forget about the blown 10 point lead in the 4th quarter. Or forget that they don't make either Super Bowl w/out him. But hate away, he's just one of the most consistent players and finishers in the history of the NFL. Let me guess.....they only won because of the Defense and the running game. Another tired old argument.

sutz

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1vprqk1n said:
How the heck did that Brady guy win so many titles? I mean, he's married to someone famous...
Spending 15 years in the weakest division in football didn't hurt.

chris98251

Reaction score
sutz":1umqom3s said:
SoulfishHawk":1umqom3s said:
How the heck did that Brady guy win so many titles? I mean, he's married to someone famous...
Spending 15 years in the weakest division in football didn't hurt.

Agreed, New Orleans, Atlanta and Carolina won't be handing them 6 wins.