Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What will this place be like if season cancelled

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Looking at the forum topics it will be abysmal, no real news, same topic going on for pages and circular in nature. The only two Forums with new stuff is the Shack which has a very new and interesting one called what is your 1st name, God Help us, Hell Buddha Help us Mo Hammad Help us someone help us.

The Politics Forum which our politicians and the Virus and the coming Election keep pumping items in to discuss and or laugh at ourselves as a country over.

Trying to think of something that will keep the juices flowing and it's hard as other sports that are attempting to start seem to be having infections ramp up also, that is not a good sign.

Thoughts?
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Communist revolution
    taylorvon29
    NET Bench Warmer

• I think we need to discuss if Russ is actually elite.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• If the season is cancelled the die hards among us will have a lively discussion declaring DangerRuss 2020 MVP.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

• chris98251 wrote:Looking at the forum topics it will be abysmal, no real news, same topic going on for pages and circular in nature. The only two Forums with new stuff is the Shack which has a very new and interesting one called what is your 1st name, God Help us, Hell Buddha Help us Mo Hammad Help us someone help us.

The Politics Forum which our politicians and the Virus and the coming Election keep pumping items in to discuss and or laugh at ourselves as a country over.

Trying to think of something that will keep the juices flowing and it's hard as other sports that are attempting to start seem to be having infections ramp up also, that is not a good sign.

Thoughts?

Definitely less likely to be banished, oh wait maybe not so much ........

:lol:
    TalontedNoseRider
    * NET Kook *

• So many uniform threads. So many.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• If the season is cancelled my blood pressure will be normal in the fall for the first time since 1984 which is when I became a :179417: fan.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

• Without the NFL .NET really only has the Shack and the Politics forums . The Politics forum gets the most participation , but the topics have become redundant and stale . We definitely need football .
    xray
    NET Veteran

• We could always start a 32 team Madden league in "classic franchise mode."

I'm sure EA will improve Madden with the next gen consoles :sarcasm_off:
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

• My thoughts are that group think here is chained to adversarial discourse as enhanced by fiction and speculation. That narrows the forums appeal and shapes it's population.

Everyone is at liberty to explore alternatives that thrieve outside the cultural constraints of any forum. Those that find meaning in collaborative efforts are rich with choices.

Ongoing interruptions to our habits have given me opportunity and cause to rethink the use of discretionary time. On February 29th, I declared my independence by pulling the plug on television and canceling subscriptions. Liberating more of my time to invest in self directed inquiries and STEM application. The return on my adjustment to how I chose to spend discretionary time is greater confidence and better preparation for whatever adversarial events or insults may come our way.

There is a silver lining to taking advantage of interruptions .... for those open to seeing it as such.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• It's already a masoleum, so that's out. Not Smithsonian worthy, so just another crap site.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Likely, moar Pr0nHub
    Elemas
    NET Starter

• I’m more concerned with the team if the season is shutdown than the status of .net. With a shutdown of the season, would...

Pete return in 2021?
    There be a 2021 draft essentially doubling the number of rookies competing for roster spots?
    The percentage of older vs younger players affect the team?
    We see a spring kickoff to the season based on potential vaccine?
    A potential spring kickoff essentially change football to a spring sport?
    An off-season of rust hasten the end to some careers?
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

• xray wrote:Without the NFL .NET really only has the Shack and the Politics forums . The Politics forum gets the most participation , but the topics have become redundant and stale . We definitely need football .

Even with a season, the main forum will be a wasteland of ignorance.

The few that remain that can talk actual football are shining beacons for sure and I do appreciate them but it's generally not worth the effort to wade through all the $h!t to find the gems.

It's going to get worse I'm afraid.
    acer1240
    NET Veteran

• Well, we all know that somehow it's Russ or Pete's fault somehow if the season was cancelled :D
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• As long as I'm still active on here, Seahawks.NET will still be the place to be even if there is no season!

Stay tuned!
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria.......
    thegameq
    NET Practice Squad

• Jerhawk wrote:We could always start a 32 team Madden league in "classic franchise mode."

I'm sure EA will improve Madden with the next gen consoles :sarcasm_off:
    Hahaha. Of course they will. EA is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12thmanNY
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• You guys are more in tune with exactly what's going on. Here it just seems like the league is planning on moving forward with no issues, outside of the news like what the Ravens said about season ticket holders. In general are you all pretty confident the games will happen as schedule, even if few or no fans can attend. If you were to put a percentage on it, 50% sure, 70% sure, etc?

I imagine there will be a wide range of opinions but I am curious about what people actually living there think.

As for what the site can look like, I run a CFL site and with the season already half cancelled at best and nothing to talk about it's getting grim for topics. Lots of "list your best at all positions" from various decades, updates on a potential season etc.
    Other than that it's what movies / tv shows are you watching and lots people arguing over wearing masks or not.
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

• Evaluate after the election.
    Around the 2nd week of November, there just may be a big realignment of priorities.
    It will for sure be interesting to see.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

• HawkRiderFan wrote:You guys are more in tune with exactly what's going on. Here it just seems like the league is planning on moving forward with no issues, outside of the news like what the Ravens said about season ticket holders. In general are you all pretty confident the games will happen as schedule, even if few or no fans can attend. If you were to put a percentage on it, 50% sure, 70% sure, etc?

I imagine there will be a wide range of opinions but I am curious about what people actually living there think.

As for what the site can look like, I run a CFL site and with the season already half cancelled at best and nothing to talk about it's getting grim for topics. Lots of "list your best at all positions" from various decades, updates on a potential season etc.
    Other than that it's what movies / tv shows are you watching and lots people arguing over wearing masks or not.

Season starts in October. No fans until december where it will be 40% full.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• I'd want to ask the previous owners of this site how they knew this was going to happen.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• olyfan63 wrote:Evaluate after the election.
    Around the 2nd week of November, there just may be a big realignment of priorities.
    It will for sure be interesting to see.

Nah, January 21st or so...
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• The city of Philly has already stated no fans will be allowed. No doubt other teams will follow suit.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Crybabies galore.....Forget that the players are human beings first, with Families----- Babies, Moms & Dads, & other loved ones that come FIRST in their lives........Play Ball!!
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• WOW ! We wouldn't lose a single game... On the other hand we would't win one either.

OMG I'm talking like Hank Kimble from green acrers. :shock:
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

• We could always talk about if we should of ran the ball and we had an extra time out. I don’t think we have really looked at every possible scenario.
    zchurch74
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information