Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh Gordon is auctioning off his SB Ring

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13

  • Drugs are expensive .
    xray
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3073
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 am
    Location: AZ


  • Maybe, like me, Josh doesn't place much value on bling. Or maybe he wants to flush his past history and write a completely new one, including a NEW SB ring with the Seahawks...
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1081
    Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm
    Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.


  • It's a patriots ring...he knows it wasnt won within the rules. I dont blame him.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 9784
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


  • Cyrus12 wrote:It's a patriots ring...he knows it wasnt won within the rules. I dont blame him.


    So, it should be designated: Superbowl* Ring
    Ad Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2372
    Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 am


  • Appyhawk wrote:Maybe, like me, Josh doesn't place much value on bling. Or maybe he wants to flush his past history and write a completely new one, including a NEW SB ring with the Seahawks...


    I'm that way too. Sentimental value is overrated.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6204
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm


  • No, thats just strange.. it's a legacy.. a legacy for his kids and family and on down the line. I find it very strange that anyone would do that.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2821
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm


  • He probably doesn't think he deserves it, may have been taking something that should have had him suspended and this could be part of his reparation's to get back in the league, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors and he was trying to get his audience with Goodell.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31893
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Bobblehead wrote:No, thats just strange.. it's a legacy.. a legacy for his kids and family and on down the line. I find it very strange that anyone would do that.

    Same here. Can't fathom it.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31703
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


  • This is sad!

    I’d hope RW or one of his Pats teammates step up grab the ring and in time give it back. This player is a legitimate talent who has demons. I truly hope he he finally has it together but his history isn’t his best friend.

    In the end his story is a story of real talent wasted. I hope he finally has come to a point where he can move ahead without those demons and realize his potential.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 7040
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:13 pm


  • Maybe he feels he really wasn't that much a part of the team....Who knows. Over time, I just get rid of stuff I thought I wanted to keep, it's all meaningless material crap...much better things await.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36653
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:38 pm
    Location: The Tex-ASS


  • Largent80 wrote:Maybe he feels he really wasn't that much a part of the team....Who knows. Over time, I just get rid of stuff I thought I wanted to keep, it's all meaningless material crap...much better things await.



    Makes sense if you consider a Super bowl ring a meaningless material crap I guess.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2821
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm


  • It basically is. When you die, it's immediate crap. If you tie yourself to it, ummm ok, but it's still material crap that means jack squat at the next level.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36653
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:38 pm
    Location: The Tex-ASS


  • Bobblehead wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Maybe he feels he really wasn't that much a part of the team....Who knows. Over time, I just get rid of stuff I thought I wanted to keep, it's all meaningless material crap...much better things await.
    Makes sense if you consider a Super bowl ring a meaningless material crap I guess.


    Largent80 wrote:It basically is. When you die, it's immediate crap. If you tie yourself to it, ummm ok, but it's still material crap that means jack squat at the next level.


    I don't have a problem with him selling it. It is just material stuff anyway. Yeah, it is a rare Superbowl ring, but even that is still just material stuff.
    FPD
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1035
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:37 pm
    Location: BFE, MT


  • FPD wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Maybe he feels he really wasn't that much a part of the team....Who knows. Over time, I just get rid of stuff I thought I wanted to keep, it's all meaningless material crap...much better things await.
    Makes sense if you consider a Super bowl ring a meaningless material crap I guess.


    Largent80 wrote:It basically is. When you die, it's immediate crap. If you tie yourself to it, ummm ok, but it's still material crap that means jack squat at the next level.


    I don't have a problem with him selling it. It is just material stuff anyway. Yeah, it is a rare Superbowl ring, but even that is still just material stuff.



    No, it's about tradition, it's about legacy.. Wouldn't you like to have a super bowl ring from the 70's or earlier if it was passed down to you by your great grandfather.. but of course.. it's just material and junk.. who would care I guess..
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2821
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm




It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:17 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online