Garrett contract affecting Clowney situation

tersal

Reaction score
I wonder what Clowney is thinking after hearing about the Garrett contract.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
tersal":2f2nav3m said:
He’s thinking, “If I beat Mason Rudolph with my helmet, I’ll get paid too!”

Lol.

OP
OP
T

tersal

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":ieroci0q said:
tersal":ieroci0q said:
He’s thinking, “If I beat Mason Rudolph with my helmet, I’ll get paid too!”

Lol.
Nice!!

Rat

Reaction score
He’s wishing he had teamed up with him in Seattle. Now our cap space is mostly spent.

xray

Reaction score
Largent80":1tnrnhw3 said:
Done caring about Clowney. I simply could care LESS about what he does.

^
what he said

hawks85

Reaction score
Haven't been following this for awhile. Clowney still a FA? Doesn't surprise me. Clowney is a Clown. This dude is doing everything possible to avoid Training camp (If it happens) and just get paid and show whenever he wants. The good news his ass won't be back here. As far as Garrett situation goes, Clowney is thinking its time I learn how to sack the QB instead of using my 1st round pick status to get paid.

Largent80

Reaction score
Once again. I could simply care LESS about Clowney. In other words for word challenged people......I don't give a Frak. Just like some supposed friends.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Too bad for Clowney, he got greedy and may find it hard to get much more than half of what he wanted, if anything this year.

Don’t care much about the reality that Clowney has a severe injury history, or about the fact that he has never gotten many sacks,Even with real talent on his DLine. Do think he will be missed here, but in the end JS has played this right and Clowney may need to accept the consensus is he just isn’t worth what he’s asking.

Still would like him back.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think the whole thing is Moot at this point, we will see for sure after a week of camps, but based on trying to control the spread in general from county to county let alone state to state and the disfunction going on in the Nation not to mention the NFL this is going to be another mess of forced opening, we already seen the ramifications of it in states that did it as well as other aspects of society.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Largent80":3kzc63rz said:
Once again. I could simply care LESS about Clowney. In other words for word challenged people......I don't give a Frak. Just like some supposed friends.
But... saying "that you couldn't care less" is widely understood that you actually don't care at all.

Take care, brother.

Elemas

Reaction score
Clowney comes off as the type that would get his guaranteeds with an incentive placed contract and say "fk it...I'm content"

poly1274

Reaction score
For the guys that's talking shit about Clowney,

Did you do the same with Earl, Kam and Wagner?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Largent80":2sx1oi2o said:
You don't get it, he's making fun of your grammar because the saying is you COULDN'T care less. If you can care less, then how much less can you care? A smidge? A lot? Could you care 27% less?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2sukdw1l said:
I think the whole thing is Moot at this point, we will see for sure after a week of camps, but based on trying to control the spread in general from county to county let alone state to state and the disfunction going on in the Nation not to mention the NFL this is going to be another mess of forced opening, we already seen the ramifications of it in states that did it as well as other aspects of society.

Suspect this post is more totally right on and all of the talk about camp and a season are so way likely to be delayed and then not happen.

This situation is a lot more problematic than many are willing to acknowledge, and could spin up out of control when flu season returns and many are quarantine weary, and stop taking precautions.

I hope I’m wrong but we’ve seen the numbers spike up alarmingly with a relaxation of social distancing, and the intentional scoffers. Could become bad quickly w/o a careful management of the situation.