Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Garrett contract affecting Clowney situation

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • I wonder what Clowney is thinking after hearing about the Garrett contract.
    tersal
    NET Rookie

• tersal wrote:I wonder what Clowney is thinking after hearing about the Garrett contract.

He’s thinking, “If I beat Mason Rudolph with my helmet, I’ll get paid too!”

Lol.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• TheLegendOfBoom wrote:
    tersal wrote:I wonder what Clowney is thinking after hearing about the Garrett contract.

He’s thinking, “If I beat Mason Rudolph with my helmet, I’ll get paid too!”

Lol.

Nice!!
    tersal
    NET Rookie

• He’s wishing he had teamed up with him in Seattle. Now our cap space is mostly spent.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• Done caring about Clowney. I simply could care LESS about what he does.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Largent80 wrote:Done caring about Clowney. I simply could care LESS about what he does.

^
    what he said
    xray
    NET Veteran

• Largent80 wrote:Done caring about Clowney. I simply could care LESS about what he does.

Maybe you meant “couldn’t” or “could not”?
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• xray wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Done caring about Clowney. I simply could care LESS about what he does.

^
    what he said

See above post.

:{)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• Haven't been following this for awhile. Clowney still a FA? Doesn't surprise me. Clowney is a Clown. This dude is doing everything possible to avoid Training camp (If it happens) and just get paid and show whenever he wants. The good news his ass won't be back here. As far as Garrett situation goes, Clowney is thinking its time I learn how to sack the QB instead of using my 1st round pick status to get paid.
    hawks85
    NET Veteran

• Once again. I could simply care LESS about Clowney. In other words for word challenged people......I don't give a Frak. Just like some supposed friends.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Too bad for Clowney, he got greedy and may find it hard to get much more than half of what he wanted, if anything this year.

Don’t care much about the reality that Clowney has a severe injury history, or about the fact that he has never gotten many sacks,Even with real talent on his DLine. Do think he will be missed here, but in the end JS has played this right and Clowney may need to accept the consensus is he just isn’t worth what he’s asking.

Still would like him back.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• I think the whole thing is Moot at this point, we will see for sure after a week of camps, but based on trying to control the spread in general from county to county let alone state to state and the disfunction going on in the Nation not to mention the NFL this is going to be another mess of forced opening, we already seen the ramifications of it in states that did it as well as other aspects of society.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Largent80 wrote:Once again. I could simply care LESS about Clowney. In other words for word challenged people......I don't give a Frak. Just like some supposed friends.

But... saying "that you couldn't care less" is widely understood that you actually don't care at all.

Take care, brother.
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• Clowney comes off as the type that would get his guaranteeds with an incentive placed contract and say "fk it...I'm content"
    Elemas
    NET Starter

• For the guys that's talking $h!t about Clowney,

Did you do the same with Earl, Kam and Wagner?
    poly1274
    NET Veteran

• Largent80 wrote:Once again. I could simply care LESS about Clowney. In other words for word challenged people......I don't give a Frak. Just like some supposed friends.

You don't get it, he's making fun of your grammar because the saying is you COULDN'T care less. If you can care less, then how much less can you care? A smidge? A lot? Could you care 27% less?
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• I could care less about him, or clowney, a couple of clowns in the car together.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• chris98251 wrote:I think the whole thing is Moot at this point, we will see for sure after a week of camps, but based on trying to control the spread in general from county to county let alone state to state and the disfunction going on in the Nation not to mention the NFL this is going to be another mess of forced opening, we already seen the ramifications of it in states that did it as well as other aspects of society.

Suspect this post is more totally right on and all of the talk about camp and a season are so way likely to be delayed and then not happen.

This situation is a lot more problematic than many are willing to acknowledge, and could spin up out of control when flu season returns and many are quarantine weary, and stop taking precautions.

I hope I’m wrong but we’ve seen the numbers spike up alarmingly with a relaxation of social distancing, and the intentional scoffers. Could become bad quickly w/o a careful management of the situation.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information