Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camps to OPEN

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: Camps to OPEN
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:48 am
  • knownone wrote:This is the least excited I've been for a season in as long as I can remember. I'm already mentally preparing for the talk of covid overshadowing the games. Don't get me wrong, I miss football. This all just feels like an unnecessary head ache for a kids game.

What, you're not excited for more arguing between the NFLPA and owners about safety and salary, then 16 weeks of delays and 10 starters out each game because they tested positive.

Unfortunately the NFL can't do what the other pro leagues are doing, which is set up a bubble to control the environment and venues to minimize infections and players not adhering to protocol.

You can't let 1,000 guys between the ages of 21-40 go back to their homes and lives in 32 different cities and not expect a VERY large percentage of them to be stupid and not follow the rules.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:50 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    knownone wrote:This is the least excited I've been for a season in as long as I can remember. I'm already mentally preparing for the talk of covid overshadowing the games. Don't get me wrong, I miss football. This all just feels like an unnecessary head ache for a kids game.

You can't let 1,000 guys between the ages of 21-40 go back to their homes and lives in 32 different cities and not expect a VERY large percentage of them to be stupid and not follow the rules.

Yes you can!!
    Bigpumpkin
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:33 pm
  • Of course you can but the results will likely not be as happy as you'd like them to be.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:08 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    knownone wrote:This is the least excited I've been for a season in as long as I can remember. I'm already mentally preparing for the talk of covid overshadowing the games. Don't get me wrong, I miss football. This all just feels like an unnecessary head ache for a kids game.

What, you're not excited for more arguing between the NFLPA and owners about safety and salary, then 16 weeks of delays and 10 starters out each game because they tested positive.

Unfortunately the NFL can't do what the other pro leagues are doing, which is set up a bubble to control the environment and venues to minimize infections and players not adhering to protocol.

No you can't.

Andrew Whitworth got together with his family. Everyone was masked and it was mostly outside. Nine people in his family got infected including him.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:24 pm
  • There’s going to be lots of movement from the FO I bet we pick up Logan Ryan or Everson Griffen before too long
    Johnny Dimes
    NET Bench Warmer

Previous

It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:57 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information